Endgame Conquerors of the Atlas Gameplay Preview

I want the ice shard rain thing the angel looking Exile has. Fucking hype.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
That ice bossfight looks terrible.
"
delahk wrote:
anyone else noticed how the bosses are growing out of a what looks like a dead exile? could be a hint of a spoiler? like we arent actually fighting exiles but somethings that possessed them maybe?

The bosses are NOT actually the giant floating lightning or wing dudes.
They are variants of the current supporter packs MTX Empyrean & Crucible Apparition Effects.

The exiles themself are are small and beneath the MTX apparations if you looks closely.
The Winged one has a swortd and board exile and the lightning one has a guy which looks like hes in an meditate floating state.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
ThIsIsToXiN wrote:
That ice bossfight looks terrible.

Yeah it's the camera angle with the tiny ring of safe area.

At exilecon they showcased a design feature where they made high walls invisible based on the camera angle to free up your view.

If they could do that for this visual effect it'd be much less infuriating to dodge things xD
"
Dawbra wrote:
I like it bosses looks cool and there is tactic behind this fight.
I hope it be better readable then kitava witch do me seems sometimes bugged as kitava flames takes over whole map - no even small corner to dodge it depends on how you stand before she striks this skill.

Kitava in the acts is actually good boss fight.
For flame attack in the last phase, there is always a small corner when you can hide. You should move in opposite direction from Kitava's head (when he starts the attack animation) to the edge of the arena.
Yess!!!
Almost 24/7 online, love the game, wanna try new builds and help new players out.
"

Kitava in the acts is actually good boss fight.
For flame attack in the last phase, there is always a small corner when you can hide. You should move in opposite direction from Kitava's head (when he starts the attack animation) to the edge of the arena.

It is a pretty bugged fight at times. Sometimes all I need to do for the fire is dash to the other side fast enough and its good. Other times it just kills me without knowing why. Think there are some desync issues of late again. Yesterday I would die without anything hitting me at all (the floor was a red hue in lighting, but no fire, no animations, nothing). Has infuriating. Then I noticed Kitava wasn't even moving, I couldnt see any attacks to plan them anymore. lol. Not the punches, not the ground sigils that explode, nothing :D

Upon dying he just changed pose and went to laying dead on the rubble.

I think that whole fire thing, from my experience at least, is very inconsistent at times and does funky stuff. In which case, I would not be surprised if there isnt a corner to hide to for some people. Like I said, for me there wasnt even any fire and animation yesterday, and it proceeded to all attacks :D

And before that I would dodge the flames and at other times (when it started to get funky) I would die strangely at it like it had been going on a while.

I thin they need to improve some of the coding side of it. But I also think they need to improve on telegraphing those corners. For me, dodging to the other side all the way to the end usually works.
Oh! my! god! dat snow angel.... I want to have such MTX on whatever
"
Nezrathul wrote:
I want to see a video of someone using a sword and shield, perforate character, let alone reach endgame with it.

Otherwise, nice looking bosses. I hope reaching them has minimal rng involved. Going through 3 months without fighting all of them at least once would suck.

"
Quintessence wrote:
The fight only looks tough because perforate is the epitome of a crap skill.

Not sure why you guys are saying this, I killed Shaper in Legion using Perforate as my main skill. Was dual-wield not sword+board though.

As far as the comparisons to Brine King... my only problem with the Brine King fight is the immunity phases. Those suck and are boring. If the new fight doesn't have those, then it'll be fine.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
looks nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info