Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Teasers

I killed 2 times Abaxoth in Blight-Standard with single Beyond mod. Also found him in the mines past Delve 200+. :-) Make sure to use sextants with +monster packs and +Breach. But it was extremely rare compared to how much beyond modded maps i've run in the past months.

Also i am doing Syndicate missions for like 2 weeks for now for scarabs and crafting. Nothing major reward yet, Cadiro is really good at gambling. :-)

cool stuff
Nice!
Amazing my mind is racing
"
countofhell wrote:
I killed 2 times Abaxoth in Blight-Standard with single Beyond mod. Also found him in the mines past Delve 200+. :-) Make sure to use sextants with +monster packs and +Breach. But it was extremely rare compared to how much beyond modded maps i've run in the past months.

Also i am doing Syndicate missions for like 2 weeks for now for scarabs and crafting. Nothing major reward yet, Cadiro is really good at gambling. :-)

Abaxoth, the End of All That Is no loot !!!
Need to tell someone
I feel like voltaxic is still going to be far too weak....
"
nanakiinu wrote:
I feel like voltaxic is still going to be far too weak....

I feel like Galvanic will make this work like a dream. Chaos/Lightning shotgun, with some Shrapnel and Ensnaring Ballistae to assist, could be a fun ride.
But i still dont get the statement shocked enemies as though deal 300% more damage? As Though?
Last edited by aldaias on Dec 10, 2019, 7:33:57 PM
I'm pretty sure that would be about tightening the shock damage threshold. So you'd get more shock at less damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info