[3.10] Immortal CI Guardian(Ascendant) support.15-19 auras. Lag friendly. Solo play viable.

Ops, whoops, didn't think about it.

Will make it 3 link and have both phase and molten be affected by duration.

On a side note, made my amulet 20% quality for mana, and managed to buy a might of the meek with reserved mana in order to swap the enthroned with a crystal belt:

Next upgrade will be swapping ring with fully upgraded hungry loop, so I can solo Uberlab even better.
Hey so we have to kill alira?
"
Xestad wrote:
Hey so we have to kill alira?
Yes, i even specifically made a 1line spoiler with bandits just for the likes of you XD, which you failed to notice.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Dec 27, 2019, 9:55:43 AM
does the belt to be shaper base?
"
dennis1991 wrote:
does the belt to be shaper base?
No, it doesn't have to be shaper base, shaper base can roll %inc es though.
Hey love aura bots and I wanted to give it a go, I am only level 70 but I am having a hard time surving to level and get the rest of the mana reserved on the tree. Other than than I was wondering what I have to do to get all the auras on? I dont have like 3-4 of them on and I am just not sure what I should be doing. My character name is LongToes for this league and my search name for poebuilding i think is Deadmidget_

Any advice is welcomed thank you <3
"
Deadmidget_ wrote:
Hey love aura bots and I wanted to give it a go, I am only level 70 but I am having a hard time surving to level and get the rest of the mana reserved on the tree. Other than than I was wondering what I have to do to get all the auras on? I dont have like 3-4 of them on and I am just not sure what I should be doing. My character name is LongToes for this league and my search name for poebuilding i think is Deadmidget_

You did respec kinda too early. survive untill you get iron reflexes, that's a big defence layer. Also, You should put purity of elements and grace into shield, not precision
got almost all the gear i needed on hc(spent about 20 ex) , will do respec soon.
forum doesn't show, but these are actually chanced by trash to treasure on a crusader base(were actually 0 on market), so, they have a fancy electric frame around XD
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Dec 28, 2019, 5:48:18 PM
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
"
Deadmidget_ wrote:

You did respec kinda too early. survive untill you get iron reflexes, that's a big defence layer. Also, You should put purity of elements and grace into shield, not precision

Yeah I was playing with friends so I figrured I would just go into the aura bot tree vs the leveling once since they had big damage. I am headed to iron reflexes now.

Thanks for the grace tip, I got the auras and weapon slots mixed up on the pob! :O

If you have any thoughts on what I could upgrade (I am following the level 93 budget pob because I am poor right now) that'd be great but so far I think I just need levels to get those big pick ups

ty in advance
Just wanted to share this amulet. Let's me run 19 auras.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info