[3.10] Immortal CI Guardian(Ascendant) support.15-19 auras. Lag friendly. Solo play viable.

"
Very nice build, having great fun but should gone go for a enchant alphas or corrupted with 2+ aoe gems? And what flask should one replace bottled faith with?

Really great build tho.
+2 corruption is pointless, we get to 23 lvl anyways, and purities don't scale further. Getting enchant is easy. Just run lab 4head. If your zombos can't do shit, try skeletons. Build is quite speedy in lab, as you can see from the screenshot from blight league
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Dec 22, 2019, 1:53:45 AM
The new Redemer amulet can give both global reduced mana reserved AND reduced mana reserved by either purity of ice/grace/hatred.

This could be interesting, tried to craft it, but couldn't get both at the same time :(.
Sorry,but i cant find this:

As for annoint, 90% of the time you will just go for glorious vanity annointment.

Glorious vanity is a jewell, i dont understand this part
"
urenemy wrote:

As for annoint, 90% of the time you will just go for glorious vanity annointment.

Did you check what it does? Do it and think about how annoint would be a lifesaver
Anyway, can't seems to get my skelly to work in end game content, peharps the nerf on minions was realy that hard and we cannot do solo content anymore.

I'm trying to build a hungry loop for a 5 link skelly now.

Got this interesting enchant though :).
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
"
urenemy wrote:

Did you check what it does? Do it and think about how annoint would be a lifesaver

I checked the jewell

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Glorious_Vanity

But how can annoi that? Whichs oils i need? Couldnt find anything about this, here is where i got lost
"
urenemy wrote:
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
"
urenemy wrote:

I checked the jewell

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Glorious_Vanity

But how can annoi that? Whichs oils i need? Couldnt find anything about this, here is where i got lost

U don't annonint the jewel, u annonint the amulet with a notable that is in range of the jewel when u place it, in doing so the newly transformed notable gives u the benefit of whatever the jewel transformed.

For example, u get an amulet with "Damond skin", and place Glorious vanity in range of said notable, it will change it into something different, hopefully Aura effect.

As a side note, got finaly an amulet with both "reduced mana reserved" and "Purity of ice has reduced mana reservation"!

"
svarions23 wrote:

As a side note, got finaly an amulet with both "reduced mana reserved" and "Purity of ice has reduced mana reservation"!

Even mana aswell, dang yo. Also swap your molten shell and war banner and 3l the sword
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Dec 24, 2019, 11:25:47 PM
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
"
svarions23 wrote:

Even mana aswell, dang yo. Also swap your molten shell and war banner and 3l the sword

What should I swap molten shell and war banner for?

Swapped weapon though, lost some ES, but at least got Hatred aura effect.
Couldn't be bothered to craft one weapon with both mana and +2% increased damage per aura.

"
svarions23 wrote:

What should I swap molten shell and war banner for?

Swapped weapon though, lost some ES, but at least got Hatred aura effect.
Couldn't be bothered to craft one weapon with both mana and +2% increased damage per aura.

no, i mean switch them, so you get inc dura on your molten shell, potato XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info