[3.10] Immortal CI Guardian(Ascendant) support.15-19 auras. Lag friendly. Solo play viable.

Question, When solo you're running with zombies but you think after the patch and highly possible nerf to zombies/spectres what do you have planned?
"
Redemption91 wrote:
Question, When solo you're running with zombies but you think after the patch and highly possible nerf to zombies/spectres what do you have planned?
No idea, dude, you never know what ggg has in mind. I hope they nerf dmg a bit and leave other stuff alone.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
I was just getting this build ready to go (somewhat budget), and noticed you allocated the endurance node at the bottom of the tree. Is this because of the Glorious Vanity jewel, and thus can be skipped if we don't own one? Aside from that, this build seems absurdly great, now I just need someone to actually play with lmao.
"
TrueChaoSxTcS wrote:
I was just getting this build ready to go (somewhat budget), and noticed you allocated the endurance node at the bottom of the tree. Is this because of the Glorious Vanity jewel, and thus can be skipped if we don't own one? Aside from that, this build seems absurdly great, now I just need someone to actually play with lmao.
Yes, it's for GV. You can just join random t15 public parties, find yourself there a good carry and "ask him out" for mapping duo.
My issue is I'm a Standard player, so it's a lot harder to find public parties in general lmao.

I'm working on a fork of this build and I've managed to fit in 20 auras, getting in Skitterbots and Envy. Once I hit a point I don't think I can logically/realistically improve it any further, I might share it here to see what you think
Last edited by TrueChaoSxTcS on Nov 29, 2019, 12:09:13 PM
"
TrueChaoSxTcS wrote:
My issue is I'm a Standard player, so it's a lot harder to find public parties in general lmao.

I'm working on a fork of this build and I've managed to fit in 20 auras, getting in Skitterbots and Envy. Once I hit a point I don't think I can logically/realistically improve it any further, I might share it here to see what you think
There is no point in both envy and skitterbots. With envy you lose a delve mod and end up with less damage and more reservation. Skitterbots are kinda useless because most carries have their own means of shock. And we are socket starved as is, so much, that i'm not using flame dash in my setup(though i should tbh). Also it means you are sacrificing ES or mobility to fit more RMR jewels to reserve those auras. Totally not worth it IMO.
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Nov 30, 2019, 2:23:13 PM
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
"
TrueChaoSxTcS wrote:

There is no point in both envy and skitterbots. With envy you lose a delve mod and end up with less damage and more reservation. Skitterbots are kinda useless because most carries have their own means of shock. And we are socket starved as is, so much, that i'm not using flame dash in my setup(though i should tbh). Also it means you are sacrificing ES or mobility to fit more RMR jewels to reserve those auras. Totally not worth it IMO.

I do agree with you. But. I'm doing it because I can. Mobility is solved with Phase Run + Increased Duration + Haste movement skill CDR watcher's eye, with onslaught and alchemist's quicksilver of adrenaline, and a basic flame dash for gaps in emergencies. Took a break from theorycrafting the build so I could actually play the game, so the pastebin isn't quite done I'm afraid.

Regarding Skitterbots, I've seen a lot of people who didn't have a good source of shock, or could drop their shock in favour of something better if you can fit a reliable shock into your own build, and given the fact that I'm actually running out of worthwhile auras to fit in, it's a good option given the alternatives.
"
crispyexcal wrote:
Have you thought about using a animate guardian with something like kingmaker?

You *CAN* use a Kingmaker AG, but its not really worth it. YOU are near immortal, Your guardian will not be unless you really go all in with a gruthkul's pelt. Max life on all the gear and corrupted helm boots/gloves with %life or with the boots #life regen while moving. even then. you will want to de-summon in some rippy maps/zones.
As someone who ran this build for the end of blight, Can confirm. Even if you cant manage to get the clarity Watchers eye due to Budget, you will still end up at nearly 11k es with around 45k armour with grace and Iron reflexes. 4 link zombies will carry about 95% of the content if the gems are leveled, though this may be likely to change with the patch.
Hi is there a way to get the talent tree progresion? lets say lvl 30 / 50 / 75 / 100?? would love to see what to grab first second and so on. Or maybe some tips for me?

Thanks a lot :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info