[3.10] Immortal CI Guardian(Ascendant) support.15-19 auras. Lag friendly. Solo play viable.

How do you deal if you are alone and zombies die?
"
TonysGotBass wrote:
Another question....sorry for being a pain.

"If you don't feel too socket starved you can fit in anime boy for even more auras. He should be in same links with zombies, so he gets meat shield. I highly advise to not go with dying breath or kingmaker, but instead give him the sign of a sin eater and the oak shield. Sign of the sin eater will make you and your carry immune to elemental ailments, and oak shield will give AG lots of regen. You might want to spec into Sacrifice on the tree, so the boy doesn't die once in a while."

^ for this what do you suggest removing from nodes to make space for Sacrifice path.
I don't suggest doing that at all XD, and for the nodes idk, some mana or es i guess.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
"
urenemy wrote:
How do you deal if you are alone and zombies die?
That happens ultra rarely, but you can just quickly resummon them by putting your banner down, replacing phase run with desecrate and casting zombie on a pie of corpses. Build is tanky enough to do that while fighting minotaur.
Trying the build on a private League with friends, currently having a hard time (with chaos dmg), already got victarios
Last edited by urenemy on Dec 16, 2019, 6:20:25 PM
"
urenemy wrote:
Trying the build on a private League with friends, currently having a hard time (with chaos dmg), already got victarios
I am not recommending this build for early private leagues, need too many specific uniques and corrupted jewels.
Yeah i know, but trying to adapt :P wanted an aura bot
"
urenemy wrote:

I'm having the same issue, but i got myself a "Coruscating Elixir" + an instant life flask right after. It works for now while leveling!
nvm idk how to read
Last edited by HotGayDadof4 on Dec 21, 2019, 2:08:23 AM
Very nice build, having great fun but should gone go for a enchant alphas or corrupted with 2+ aoe gems? And what flask should one replace bottled faith with?

Really great build tho.
It is a fun build. Can't afford skyforth yet but still get to run 11-12 auras, plus the group fortify. Hopefully skyforth will drop in price in a week or two.

Can't solo worth anything but I have another build for that :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info