[3.10] Immortal CI Guardian(Ascendant) support.15-19 auras. Lag friendly. Solo play viable.

"
SecretPancake wrote:
Just wanted to share this amulet. Let's me run 19 auras.
oh, god, hybrid influence and catalysts. It can actually roll both reserveds, insane. GZ on amulet. To be fair, you can roll grace reduced reservation and global reduced reservation on just redeemer, do catalysts and end up with almost same efficiency.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Dec 29, 2019, 6:17:28 AM
Was wondering who made the top build on Poe Buddy, nice build.
Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
"
ComfyGangsta wrote:
Was wondering who made the top build on Poe Buddy, nice build.
Oh, is it you who made the tool? Very good job and ty
Can anyone tell me what DPS character would go good with this build? My buddy is playing this build and I am wanting to be his carry. What would be the best to pair up with him? What scales the best? etc...
"
TexasSpades wrote:
Can anyone tell me what DPS character would go good with this build? My buddy is playing this build and I am wanting to be his carry. What would be the best to pair up with him? What scales the best? etc...
Hmm, lot of stuff. I wouldn't go for a degen build, other builds go super well. If you are on sc, bit glassy builds like spark or ice shot go extremely well because of tankiness this support provides.
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
"
TexasSpades wrote:
Hmm, lot of stuff. I wouldn't go for a degen build, other builds go super well. If you are on sc, bit glassy builds like spark or ice shot go extremely well because of tankiness this support provides.
Would Ice Shot have a decent amount of single target dps? I am worried about Metamorphs and the new bosses... Thanks for the help in advance!
Me and a mate (ice shot) have done reds and killed metas no problem, if you feel like you lack dps get botteld faith for insane boss dps.
So I've been running the build and it's been great.

The changes to the amulet is pretty huge. I have 12% RMR, 5% RMR from the shaper and another 5% from the new mods. You can get another 2% from the catalyst. I wanted to note that the change from 10% to 12% will only occur once you pump all 20 quality in to it. For some reason, this doesn't scale half way at 11% RMR with 10% quality.

Currently I run 15 auras along with aspect of the spider.
"
7hawk77 wrote:
So I've been running the build and it's been great.

The changes to the amulet is pretty huge. I have 12% RMR, 5% RMR from the shaper and another 5% from the new mods. You can get another 2% from the catalyst. I wanted to note that the change from 10% to 12% will only occur once you pump all 20 quality in to it. For some reason, this doesn't scale half way at 11% RMR with 10% quality.

Currently I run 15 auras along with aspect of the spider.
I wanted to ask about how to get it other than trade? Do you slam redeemer's exalt on shaped amulet, use awakener's orb or how?
Why run sceptre's over Sai's?

Sai has 6% block which is super amazing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info