[3.10] Immortal CI Guardian(Ascendant) support.15-19 auras. Lag friendly. Solo play viable.

"
PaM3U wrote:
so i threw away prism guardian and use 10rmr titanium shield. But i can only use 4 purities, discipline, precision and banner. If i dont use purities then i can go about 11 auras. What should i do now?

And another important question is how to share currency with your duo/party cuz aurabot's work isn't free. Can you please give advice or comment this suggestion?
You can get a 15 rmr one, it's really not that difficult. Might be not titanium for start. Also, get might of the meek and amulet with 5% reduced mana reservation. You can also use darkness enthronned (abyssal 2s belt) with RMR corrupted abyssal jewels. You have to use 4 purities, discipline, vaal grace outside of victario. Using determination is optional at first, but later on you'll have to use it. Then in victario you can socket banner, dps auras and flesh&stone. For now drop utmost intellect and unnatural calm clusters and pick champion of the cause and iron reflexes.

About the sharing. That you determine on your own. keep in mind, that most of the time PA will mean, that carry gets like 60-70% of the loot due to offscreen drops being always ffa. If you trust the guy, you can let him pick all, use dump tabs and then after session he can give you like 30-40% of total gatherings.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Mar 19, 2020, 10:35:31 AM
"
You can get a 15 rmr one, it's really not that difficult.
DONE

"
Also, get might of the meek and amulet with 5% reduced mana reservation. You can also use darkness enthronned (abyssal 2s belt) with RMR corrupted abyssal jewels.
DONE DONE DONE

"
You have to use 4 purities, discipline, vaal grace outside of victario.
i turned it all. DONE. i use vaal gems in hard situations (bosses, elites,delirium etc). Shouild i turn on regular grace?

"
Using determination is optional at first, but later on you'll have to use it.
I dont get how u stack so much armor on you. plese explain.

"
Then in victario you can socket banner, dps auras and flesh&stone.
DONE. I use F&S, banner, anger, wraith, zealotry and haste. i got only 5 socket victario so it no place for hatred atm.

"
For now drop utmost intellect and unnatural calm clusters and pick champion of the cause and iron reflexes.
DONE. but i didnt get 50k armor like you do. How does it works properly?

"
About the sharing.
If i just pick up map-runners(tier is not important) from global chat, shouil I get fee from them??

Another question about skill tree. Am i right if i follow the 93 lvl-tree? It has difference with your 100lvl trees.
Qustion abot jewels. SHould i use healthy mind if we dont use devotion and it was changed too? Shouid i use the vigil without rmr? Another way it fits 1rmr slot.
And what do you think about 3 new cluster jewels? I mean pure guile, pure uptitude, pure might(-30rmr 3 purities)? Should i replace rmr jewels with them?
"
PaM3U wrote:

Shouild i turn on regular grace?

yes, it's the main source of your armour
"
PaM3U wrote:
I dont get how u stack so much armor on you. plese explain.
That's all explained in guide, read throughly, if you still don't understand, here's full math: Armour=(((grace*aura effect)+jade flask eva+eva from your gear)*(1+%inc eva*0.01)+flat armour from molten shell)*((1+(determination*0.01*aura effect))*(1+(0.01*%inc armour from tree and flask)
we get a lot of inc eva from shaper's touch and a lot of flat eva from grace.
With flasks up my champion version had 120k armour XD

"
About the sharing.
Yes, you either get paid per map, have % of worth of all drops or roll on permanent allocation. Which of 3 way to go, you determine with your carry. Each of them has it's own pros and cons.

"
PaM3U wrote:
Another question about skill tree. Am i right if i follow the 93 lvl-tree? It has difference with your 100lvl trees.

yes, follow lvl 93 one. My lvl 100 one is using glorious vanity and probably you are looking at block aegis aurora version.
"
PaM3U wrote:

Qustion abot jewels. SHould i use healthy mind if we dont use devotion and it was changed too? Shouid i use the vigil without rmr? Another way it fits 1rmr slot.

You have to use vigil even without rmr for start. Healthy mind is kinda optional. Consult PoB if it's going to give you good ES or not.

P.S. unspec Leadership, it's not doing anything for you. Not sure, if you need that converted dex from careful planning and those 2 nodes leading to unnatural calm and 1 leading to utmost intellect are kinda sitting there doing nothing
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Mar 28, 2020, 2:14:23 AM
Thank you for replies!
"
Yes, you either get paid per map

How much it cost in chaos per map?

"
You have to use vigil even without rmr for start. Healthy mind is kinda optional. Consult PoB if it's going to give you good ES or not.

So my active buttons are 3 vaal auras, molten shell, smite, vigilant strike and banner right? So smite must be the filler in this spell rotation right?
I mean that vigil and healthy mind (`150 mana in my case) use slots that my 1rmr tarsh gems fits. I dont have 1rmr vigil and healthy mind. so which shouild i pick?

"
P.S. unspec Leadership, it's not doing anything for you. Not sure, if you need that converted dex from careful planning and those 2 nodes leading to unnatural calm and 1 leading to utmost intellect are kinda sitting there doing nothing
Leadership unspeced, gem for dex was an accident. I try to get dex and str from rings. My utmost intellect is annointment from amulet. What annointment shouild i use in this aura build? BTW in 93 lvl tree this utmost intellect and unnatural calm was picked. I thought they need to me cuz i have only 5k ES.

1)How to get faster movement? I ran with carry who goes like billions +% movement speed so i cant follow him.
2)Should i use ruumi flask or 5 like i do now?
3)Want to ask something i forgot
"
PaM3U wrote:

How much it cost in chaos per map?

So my active buttons are 3 vaal auras, molten shell, smite, vigilant strike and banner right?

How to get faster movement? I ran with carry who goes like billions +% movement speed so i cant follow him.

Should i use ruumi flask or 5 like i do now?

Want to ask something i forgot

1) No idea, never done it that way.
2) look at screenshot on main page, that should be your keybind.
3) well, you can't yet. Later on you'll be able to use MS string of servitude, but getting above +200 ms is not really realistic
4)see for yourself, idk
5)Still sane, exile?
"
Leadership unspeced, gem for dex was an accident. I try to get dex and str from rings. My utmost intellect is annointment from amulet. What annointment shouild i use in this aura build? BTW in 93 lvl tree this utmost intellect and unnatural calm was picked. I thought they need to me cuz i have only 5k ES.

What abou this? Pls give a comment. Shouild I use this nods or throw them?
"
PaM3U wrote:

What abou this? Pls give a comment. Shouild I use this nods or throw them?

Your tree is alright now. After you get utmost intellect, you can anoint mystic bulwark
I want to do a bunch of testing with clusters.

Only 2 spots to put clusters in 93 lvl tree are near Chaos Inoculation on top-north and Resolute technique on left-west side , right? What nodes in the tree should i drop to build out clusters? If i will use it then i will lose 2rmr from jewels that were fits there. Need a good advice please. Atm i go `2070 mana and 14 auras.
"
PaM3U wrote:
I want to do a bunch of testing with clusters.

Only 2 spots to put clusters in 93 lvl tree are near Chaos Inoculation on top-north and Resolute technique on left-west side , right? What nodes in the tree should i drop to build out clusters? If i will use it then i will lose 2rmr from jewels that were fits there. Need a good advice please. Atm i go `2070 mana and 14 auras.
POB
https://pastebin.com/ZFnnwiyc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info