[3.10] Immortal CI Guardian(Ascendant) support.15-19 auras. Lag friendly. Solo play viable.

"
poe230619 wrote:
leveling

You can level with ease as a summoner. Just grab life and minion damage around the paths of a build's tree and use 4l zombies and 4l SRS to clear.

Please tell me zombies / srs gem links

ty
Summon raging spirit - minion damage - melee physical damage - multistrike/melee splash(boss/clear)

zombie-meat shield-minion damage-multistrike

On second thought, it might be better to level with animated weapons in Delirium league. You will have to have bladefall-unleash-spell cascade to create weapons and do same links for AW as you do for SRS
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Mar 11, 2020, 6:06:24 AM
"
axlor wrote:
Grand Spectrum: Cobalt versions now grant 25% increased Critical Strike Chance per Grand Spectrum (from +30 to maximum Mana).

Radiant Faith now grants maximum Energy Shield equal to 10% of your Reserved Mana to you and nearby Allies (from 15%).

//if you use it:
Shaper's Touch now grants +1 maximum mana per 4 Strength (from 2 maximum mana per 4 Strength), and 1% increased Energy Shield per 10 Strength (from 2% increased Energy Shield per 10 Strength). You can use a Divine Orb on existing versions if you feel it is unethical to have that much Mana and Energy Shield (because it is).

My build of Mana Guardian Aurabot has me down from 9500ES/2500Life to below 8000ES/2500Life, maybe even close to 7k ES.

More than 1500ES loss.

The ES from mana is still a massive part of my ES pool, so I'm not sure relying on new cluster jewels/notables is a feasible option. I should still be able to hit 7500/2500 es/life so the build won't be dead for me as an aurabot. I would say we survived this nerf but it was a big one.

Yea, i knew the guardian ES will get hit, but i didn't expect them to nerf grand spectrums with it. It's ok, you can replace grand spectrums with a good abyssal jewel, might be even easier to get 1% rmr on such. Shaper's glove nerf is pretty yikes, but it's still our BIS gloves(gives about 40% more armour and over 1k ES)
I'm also surprised they went hard after the Grand Spectrum jewels.

I was thinking that aside from the Corrupted RMR, maybe add some of the cluster jewels with +X% mana? (Like Openness: +30 to maximum Mana, 20% increased maximum Mana).
"
Fucboinacci wrote:
I'm also surprised they went hard after the Grand Spectrum jewels.

I was thinking that aside from the Corrupted RMR, maybe add some of the cluster jewels with +X% mana? (Like Openness: +30 to maximum Mana, 20% increased maximum Mana).
Maybe, it's too early to speculate. There are a lot of good passives on those jewels, might be good idea to take 1 with aura effect instead of glorious vanity and other with some other stuff instead of some nodes. The only problem with that is how juicy already existing nodes on tree are. We do quite a journey on the tree, so we barely have points to pick the best ones even at level 95+.
"
The only problem with that is how juicy already existing nodes on tree are. We do quite a journey on the tree, so we barely have points to pick the best ones even at level 95+.

I'm wondering if it is worth it to give up on Iron Reflexes, anoint Champion of the Cause, and just drop the bottom of the tree altogether (perhaps cutting off after the jewel below Faith and Steel).

The strength we obtain on the path to Iron Reflexes is much less useful than before due to the Shaper's Touch nerf, so we gain less by pathing this way. In addition, some of the new notables seem particularly promising. I'm particularly excited by Replenishing Presence, which, coupled with Unwavering Faith and vitality, has the potential to provide something like 12% life regen to allies. This might even be enough to keep my YOLO friends alive...

Has anyone theorycrafted a build like this (or can anyone tell me why this is a bad idea)? I understand that we lose a huge amount of armor this way, but we might be able to make up for it in terms of survivability by taking more mana/ES nodes (we can get more EHP for sure) and having some room for new cluster jewels, which seem powerful.

Thanks for reading!
"

I'm wondering if it is worth it to give up on Iron Reflexes, anoint Champion of the Cause, and just drop the bottom of the tree altogether (perhaps cutting off after the jewel below Faith and Steel).

It kinda is worth it and allows you to get like 13k es while giving same or more aura effect, but armour not only protects you from most of small hits, it also lets you go molten shell and aurora. Molten shell is easy 10k buffer and trust me, after you try aurora you won't want to go back to life without it. One can potentially stack a lot more aura effect the way you proposed, but you will for sure lose "immortality"(and i don't take that epithet lightly). Btw, if you want to go armourless way, i suggest you also change skyforth to sin treks and pick ZO. Without armour and block relying solely on recharge is kinda dumb.
If you really want, i can make pob for you, but just letting you know, that that version will feel way more squishy.
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Mar 12, 2020, 8:19:11 PM
Hi

Which PoB pastebin is the most updated for 3.10?

Thanks
"
DevanTnT wrote:
Hi

Thanks
Hi, lvl 93 one is updated. Non-guardian pobs are also closer to reality (just switch amulet and gloves from legacy to current)
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
"
DevanTnT wrote:
Hi

Thanks
Hi, lvl 93 one is updated. Non-guardian pobs are also closer to reality (just switch amulet and gloves from legacy to current)

Thanks! I'll stick to the 93 guardian for starters! :)
well i'm finished act 10 and buy alpha's howl, victario, sin trek , ephemeral edge, prism guardian shield and 2 - socket belt, a few -8 rings . What should i do now? What auras should i use right now? Please inspect me and give tips . TY my friend!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info