[3.10] Immortal CI Guardian(Ascendant) support.15-19 auras. Lag friendly. Solo play viable.

"
bvanharjr wrote:
reminder that 10% RMR helms exist. you only need +2 aura Shaper's Touch for your purities to have max %Res

I know. But then you also need to get freeze immunity somewhere, alpha also provides a ton of evasion, which adds a lot of armour.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by boffcheck on Feb 12, 2020, 2:52:27 PM
Thank you for this Guide, i am very happy with the build at the moment.

I am able to run 19 Auras + Aspect at the same time while having 10,2k ES.
Still missing some lvl 21 Gems tho.

Right now i try to get a Mace with +1 to all Spell skill Gems + Auras grant...
This is the best one i have gotten so far.

Currently used Gear looks like this

Also some Reduced Mana Jewels.
But since i love my Portal Gem i don't have a Zombie Setup right now and therefore only can Partyplay.
"
dalehh wrote:
Thank you for this Guide, i am very happy with the build at the moment.

I am able to run 19 Auras + Aspect at the same time while having 10,2k ES.
Still missing some lvl 21 Gems tho.

Right now i try to get a Mace with +1 to all Spell skill Gems + Auras grant...
This is the best one i have gotten so far.

Currently used Gear looks like this

Also some Reduced Mana Jewels.
But since i love my Portal Gem i don't have a Zombie Setup right now and therefore only can Partyplay.
How do you deal with bleed with such flask setup?
Corrupted Blood immunity on a Jewel + Vaal Discipline.
Haven't had a problem with it once.
I just want to thank you for making this build. I played multiple supports in the past and this was by far the tankiest and strongest, especially with Aegis Aurora Shield.
I played this build the whole league and made it to level 100 and 40/40 challenges with 12 days, 2 hours play time and only 78 deaths.
I would highly recommend this build for anyone who wants to play support and wants to reach level 100.

Thank you!
@Lorf
Last edited by Lorfeus on Feb 29, 2020, 4:01:40 AM
My first supporter, great build, but I don't know if I could play it without my 12% rmr amulet. Really frustrating that they fixed it.
"
My first supporter, great build, but I don't know if I could play it without my 12% rmr amulet. Really frustrating that they fixed it.
We can still make grace rmr+ 6 global rmr necks, it's all good. Might still be able to use 18 auras while flexing with aurora.
Do you think this could SOLO all content? (all being lvl 8 awakener to)

If not do you think theres a way to remove maybe a couple auras (prob all the ones in the chest since they are not for solo) and make it a real solo aurabot thats able to do all content?
"
Lynerus wrote:
Do you think this could SOLO all content? (all being lvl 8 awakener to)

If not do you think theres a way to remove maybe a couple auras (prob all the ones in the chest since they are not for solo) and make it a real solo aurabot thats able to do all content?
There was a post on previous page. Guy was using Hungry loop with HoAg and apes for charges. With that setup yes. You can do even uberelder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info