[3.10] Immortal CI Guardian(Ascendant) support.15-19 auras. Lag friendly. Solo play viable.

Hey!

Aweseome build, leveling was pain in the ass, but managed to get that far.
If anyone could check my build, items etc, what to do next. Atm have like 5c but gotta farm some. Thanks for help :)
"
bobroll wrote:
Hey!

Aweseome build, leveling was pain in the ass, but managed to get that far.
If anyone could check my build, items etc, what to do next. Atm have like 5c but gotta farm some. Thanks for help :)
get better rolled Eph edge and lvl 21 impurities
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
I seem to be struggling with being able to solo much around the level I am. Anything I should be doing differently? Or is it just a matter of leveling up gems? (I know I need to reroll my helm for a red, working on getting more Chromatics)
"
fivaldrood wrote:
I seem to be struggling with being able to solo much around the level I am. Anything I should be doing differently? Or is it just a matter of leveling up gems? (I know I need to reroll my helm for a red, working on getting more Chromatics)
Grab a scepter with minion damage/minions deal double damage incursion mod and spend couple points to get bit more minion dmg. You also want to swap anger and vitality with pride and dread banner. Also switch to blood stance. That should suffice for Uberlab running, and you don't really need to be alone anywhere else.
Got my Guardian and necro to lvl 100, working on champion version right now.
Guard pob: https://pastebin.com/2XDgbeUq
Necro pob: https://pastebin.com/Vm3zeiSv
Overall, necro has more block and more damage increase, but has less ES and doesn't make carry as tanky. Also without watcher's eye my ES would've been even worse on necro.
So i made this build this league, and i can honestly say, its the best build i have ever played. But also the most expensive!
I tried zombies, but did'nt work as i exspected, so i went full on aura instead, with all auras being 21/23. - And holy that works! Chest with empower.
Got all 20 auras + aspect of the spider + animate guardian with additional 3 auras.
Have about 9k ES now (i dont have watcher's eye with clarity mod yet)
I recommend the build, but it takes some time to get currency for it.
Last edited by DillDill on Feb 3, 2020, 6:26:23 PM
"
DillDill wrote:
So i made this build this league, and i can honestly say, its the best build i have ever played. But also the most expensive!
I tried zombies, but did'nt work as i exspected, so i went full on aura instead, with all auras being 21/23. - And holy that works! Chest with empower.
Got all 20 auras + aspect of the spider + animate guardian with additional 3 auras.

You do envy on ammy by sacrificing 6% reservation or you don't do envy. Don't argue with me on that one. Pariah is kinda weak for guardian, you can get better rare unset ring. Bated breath can be beaten by essence of spite crafted crystal belt very easily. Also, yes, i hate you for beating me at hitting 100 but at least mine was pure mapping XD.
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Feb 3, 2020, 6:35:52 PM
I just hit 100 with the build and in group it is really fun.

But the solo with zombies is kinda completely useless. I managed uber lab, but it was extremely slow. The zombies do like no damage. Is there any viable alternative ?
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
I just hit 100 with the build and in group it is really fun.

But the solo with zombies is kinda completely useless. I managed uber lab, but it was extremely slow. The zombies do like no damage. Is there any viable alternative ?
GZ, there is really no alternative except for maybe skeletons. Though we only have to be solo in uberlab, to get the enchant. For that you can change auras, add delve aura mod weapon or minion incursion mod one, allocate couple points on the tree for minion damage. I've farmed my enchant this league myself alone.
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
"
DillDill wrote:

You do envy on ammy by sacrificing 6% reservation or you don't do envy. Don't argue with me on that one. Pariah is kinda weak for guardian, you can get better rare unset ring. Bated breath can be beaten by essence of spite crafted crystal belt very easily. Also, yes, i hate you for beating me at hitting 100 but at least mine was pure mapping XD.

I have "united in dream" to get last envy aura.
I did get it for the cost of 2000 es, when taking out Ephemeral Edge. BUT, i must say it was worth it, playing with mainly zombie necro's. We melted shaper, elder and U-elder easily, and all people could really feel the envy aura as a big boost. But yeah, for a big ES price..

I have tried a lot of really good crafted rings, but i never got higher than pariah's 100 flat one with quality on it. I tried same with belt.
So my thoughts was to just make changes different places.

Was just looking at your char, and i can now see that i have played with ya multiple times ^^
Grats on 100 mate!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info