[3.10] Immortal CI Guardian(Ascendant) support.15-19 auras. Lag friendly. Solo play viable.

"
Ravemore wrote:
Hello exiles!

I have an mana problem i have 300+ unreserved mana and cant figure out what change could u guys pls help. changed stuff on pob still cant do it

Glorious Vanity has 15% non curse increase thats why annointment
PoB, use it.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jan 21, 2020, 2:04:18 PM
I have a 37% aura effect for 12 points Glorious Vanity on Metamorph SC, if anyone is interested @KirbYyY_Delve

I am also Kek_Is_Love's friend and can answer a lot of your questions when he is not online, so do not hesitate to whisper for that as well!
hi there love the build i am forking it right now

how you deal with freeze? hope i didnt miss it somewhere
hfgl

EDIT: NVM. Its on Alphas Howl.

Last edited by peihla on Jan 26, 2020, 2:24:47 PM
Hey awesome build just converted by level 95 templar to it. Was able to do uberlab solo okay after investing ~30 ex but it was a bit slow of course, still need to sort out a couple things for if I wanna do solo stuff but its passable already.

https://pastebin.com/MTWuiYcU

POB if anyone wanted to see another take on 17 aura kinda midrange investment

(note: the bottom area near Iron Reflexes is my timeless jewel with 21% aura effect for 5 skill points, plan to get a bigger boy but figured it would be better than nothing for now).

I feel like I should get pride in there somewhere but i'll have to play around with it more, still have 371 unreserved mana atm (out of 4.1k)

edit: crafted aspect of the spider to use up most of remaining mana so worked out nicely. 18 aura now.
Last edited by lordaverage42 on Jan 27, 2020, 12:49:49 AM
I have a Glorious Vanity with 30% inc aura effect for 2point socket+3points+anoint or socket+7 points. Lmk if you want to buy it for 2 ex.
What gem would i remove for a 5 link vic chest, i everything the same as your BIS
"
DarkLink123 wrote:
What gem would i remove for a 5 link vic chest, i everything the same as your BIS
You don't need any links in victario, it works without them. I've actually bought my 1% max 6%red cold dmg corrupted one 20q 6s for 2ex
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jan 29, 2020, 12:31:02 PM
ah ok ty kinda wish ik this before i bough a 5 link DX tyty, also in POB you havea 1% res mana cobalt jewel next to the skill "shaper" what is this gem suppose to be or is it only suppose to be 1% cobalt jewel
Last edited by DarkLink123 on Jan 29, 2020, 1:04:26 PM
"
DarkLink123 wrote:
ah ok ty kinda wish ik this before i bough a 5 link DX tyty, also in POB you havea 1% res mana cobalt jewel next to the skill "shaper" what is this gem suppose to be or is it only suppose to be 1% cobalt jewel
just any jewel with that corruption, no matter base or rarity
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
"
DarkLink123 wrote:
just any jewel with that corruption, no matter base or rarity

Understood, thx for the fast response

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info