[3.10] Immortal CI Guardian(Ascendant) support.15-19 auras. Lag friendly. Solo play viable.

"
Dissever wrote:
So i have a glorious vanity that adds 66% aura effect.
Is this worth sacrificing all the nodes to use?
It costs 11 nodes plus an anoint to allocate all.
Depends what you want really. If you care mostly about self defence, go for as many as will give you 29%+ with least amount of resources used. If you need zdps and res on your carry, go for full 66(gets you another 1% max res at 59 if you have right gear and tree).
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
"
svarions23 wrote:

And now got this beuty for the cost of 8 exalted!
Very nice, but i prefer aegis aurora now XD
Hi sir,

I took a lot of inspiration from your build and wanted to discuss a few things.

Regarding the weapon: I stumbled upon a Sai as an option for the base as the implicit provides a small chance to dodge (spell damage is useless to us). I was curious why you noted +1 spell gems as a good roll? I'm probably missing something.

^Edit: You answered this, nevermind.

Regarding the amulet: I've opted to anoint with Champion of the Cause to avoid the long pathing down for 4% RMR, at the cost of Iron Reflexes.. I'm sure its something you've already considered but I'm curious on your reasoning to path there regardless.

Thanks!

Last edited by RubyAura on Jan 17, 2020, 7:37:31 AM
"
Hi sir,

I took a lot of inspiration from your build and wanted to discuss a few things.

Regarding the weapon: I stumbled upon a Sai as an option for the base as the implicit provides a small chance to dodge (spell damage is useless to us). I was curious why you noted +1 spell gems as a good roll? I'm probably missing something.

^Edit: You answered this, nevermind.

Regarding the amulet: I've opted to anoint with Champion of the Cause to avoid the long pathing down for 4% RMR, at the cost of Iron Reflexes.. I'm sure its something you've already considered but I'm curious on your reasoning to path there regardless.

Thanks!

Iron reflexes is a core part of the build, you absolutely cannot go without it, believe me i've tried. Brohoof.
How beneficial is the aegis aurora for defense? Looks like you would have a consistent energy shield and another layer of defense.
"
Tolrich wrote:
How beneficial is the aegis aurora for defense? Looks like you would have a consistent energy shield and another layer of defense.
It is awesome to simply put. But it reqires some sacrifices. First off you sacrifice RMR on shield, which is unbearable without legacy ammy. 2nd is you sacrifice a flask slot for rumi's. 3rd is you take wee unefficient passives and anoint to get spell block. In return you get overcapped max cold res, decent block chance and most importantly, immunity to being swarmed and barraged.
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jan 18, 2020, 1:45:56 PM
Managed to get my aura effect high enough to give 88 all res while staying above 12k es and still running 20 auras :)
160% effect on non-chest auras and 209% on chest auras.
Last edited by Dissever on Jan 18, 2020, 11:39:02 PM
Re-rollling my 95 guardian into support, never played a guardian or support with more than 12 auras.

Wondering how many 1% reservation jewels you need to push auras closer to 18 or 19?

I can afford 3 grand spectrums but not with 1% reserved.

I can get one leap with 1% reserved

Same with might of the meek.

I can only afford a 6% amulet as the cheapest ones I see at 12% or 10% (no mana quality) push 10x plus up to easily a mirror.

I get finicky results from PoB with reservation not calculating right like in the 15% shaper shield it seems.

Check my profile for the setup I'm using if you want, still buying things as I just set it up last night.

My budget is about 8x give or take a little.
"
AutoQQ wrote:
Re-rollling my 95 guardian into support, never played a guardian or support with more than 12 auras.

Wondering how many 1% reservation jewels you need to push auras closer to 18 or 19?

I can afford 3 grand spectrums but not with 1% reserved.

I can get one leap with 1% reserved

Same with might of the meek.

I can only afford a 6% amulet as the cheapest ones I see at 12% or 10% (no mana quality) push 10x plus up to easily a mirror.

I get finicky results from PoB with reservation not calculating right like in the 15% shaper shield it seems.

Check my profile for the setup I'm using if you want, still buying things as I just set it up last night.

My budget is about 8x give or take a little.
Jesus, that's a load of text. You don't need many % rmr jews or crazy legacy ammy like mine, check the budget link, add skyforth, remove some rmr jews with nothing in and you got the build voila
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jan 20, 2020, 3:09:21 PM
Hello exiles!

I have an mana problem i have 300+ unreserved mana and cant figure out what change could u guys pls help. changed stuff on pob still cant do it

Glorious Vanity has 15% non curse increase thats why annointment
Last edited by Ravemore on Jan 21, 2020, 12:27:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info