[3.10] Immortal CI Guardian(Ascendant) support.15-19 auras. Lag friendly. Solo play viable.

12% amulets are now like 9ex+ unfortunately

if i was to league start this, what would you say are the first, most essential items to buy to get the build functioning?
"
SchyzoBlue wrote:
12% amulets are now like 9ex+ unfortunately

if i was to league start this, what would you say are the first, most essential items to buy to get the build functioning?
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/3rO2ZPU5 these can be divined to 10 with beasts and qualited to 20(needs like 200c to do so)
What you need is listed in budget version on pob spoiler, if you cannot afford even that keep playing as a skelly, untill you get the money and then respec. I did so on hc and got 20ex before transitioning to support.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jan 13, 2020, 4:08:28 PM
I crafted an amulet with 8% reduced mana reserved max, as the redeemer suffix is T2 only sadly, does anyone know if it will get to 10% if I quality it to 20%? It should end up at 9,6%, but not sure if the game will make it a 9 or a full 10% in that case...
I'm running this build atm, with just a few tweaks.

Currently running all 19 auras along with temp chains+blasphemy for an additional aura. At 90% phys reduction, 53k armor, 84-85 max res and 13.5k ES atm at lvl 94. Great build, haven't died once!
hey internet warriors ~ right now i have a good amount of auras running but really low energy shield so ... what should be my next short term objective gear wise ? should i swap some passives ?
im asking for some directions as to what to do in the near future

(non-native english speaker so , sorry for all the mistakes :)
Is we were going to go with Aegis, what swaps in the tree would you make for the block chance changes?

Wanted to try and swap shaper's touch with those, managed to get haste, discipline and Clarity to level 30, u do lose armour and ES, but gain a lot of level for socketed gems. (and if you are lucky, u can get a +1 socketed to further increase the level of the gems)
"
Is we were going to go with Aegis, what swaps in the tree would you make for the block chance changes?
see my current character
"
Akayashi wrote:
I crafted an amulet with 8% reduced mana reserved max, as the redeemer suffix is T2 only sadly, does anyone know if it will get to 10% if I quality it to 20%? It should end up at 9,6%, but not sure if the game will make it a 9 or a full 10% in that case...
it won't make 3 into 4
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jan 15, 2020, 1:37:21 PM
"
Raiitei wrote:
hey internet warriors ~ right now i have a good amount of auras running but really low energy shield so ... what should be my next short term objective gear wise ? should i swap some passives ?
im asking for some directions as to what to do in the near future

(non-native english speaker so , sorry for all the mistakes :)
1)allocate aura effect near CI. 2)Use ephemeral edge. 3)Get better rings 4)throw away those abominations of rare jewels you have for 3 grand spectrums(mana) 5)get an actual ES shield. 6) Get better amulet, one which may have crafted % inc ES.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info