[3.10] Immortal CI Guardian(Ascendant) support.15-19 auras. Lag friendly. Solo play viable.

"
PaM3U wrote:
https://pastebin.com/ZFnnwiyc
No, i mean,you go there and figure it our yourself. This build is not a template. Most of things you'll have to figure out. Else you'll be bothering me for every goddamn upgrade. PoB has cluster jewels implemented, try to remove passives, add jewels, experiment.

Also, if you are low on reduced mana reserved try swapping your flesh and stone with banner, should help a bit.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Mar 23, 2020, 5:18:35 AM
ok im very sorry if i bothered you.

Last question, how all aurabots now have 90% res??
"
PaM3U wrote:
ok im very sorry if i bothered you.

Last question, how all aurabots now have 90% res??
Np. Yes
Well i'm lvl 95 now and I almost minmaxed this build with my currency. Finally i get the skyforth and now go 18aura+smite+all fortify/
I have not inuitive leap and might of the meek with 1rmr. I got 2253 mana and 268 is free atm.
1)BUT I ONLY HAVE 5k ES. In your guide it says u go like 7-13r es. What am I doing wrong ??
2)Zombie's is totally useless and i want to put animatron there. pls explain the gear and the tree change for it.
Best regards, me.
"
PaM3U wrote:
Well i'm lvl 95 now and I almost minmaxed this build with my currency. Finally i get the skyforth and now go 18aura+smite+all fortify/
I have not inuitive leap and might of the meek with 1rmr. I got 2253 mana and 268 is free atm.
1)BUT I ONLY HAVE 5k ES. In your guide it says u go like 7-13r es. What am I doing wrong ??
2)Zombie's is totally useless and i want to put animatron there. pls explain the gear and the tree change for it.
Best regards, me.
Hmm, you might wanna cut amount of shitty 1% rmr jewels you have together with 1 aura(flesh and stone maybe) and add instead one cluster jewel with starwart commander and first among equals and good es abyssal jewels in other slots. Also craft % increased ES on your amulet. Yea, zombies are pretty useless now. I will try to see other way to utilise 5 allies passive, for ubelrab Animated weapons are solid.
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Mar 29, 2020, 1:03:58 PM
"
add instead one cluster jewel with starwart commander and first among equals and good es abyssal jewels in other slots.
I did put the cluster jewel and swap 1bad rmr gem to es jewel.
"
Also craft % increased ES on your amulet.
did it and get 1rmr more from quality on amulet
"
Yea, zombies are pretty useless now. I will try to see other way to utilise 5 allies passive, for ubelrab Animated weapons are solid.
I use Animate Guardion+Meat shield like this
Spoiler
Helmet
Leer Cast Festival Mask

Body Armour
Ambu's Charge Crusader Chainmail

Weapon
Dying Breath Iron Staff

Boots
Victario's Flight Goathide Boots

Gloves
Southbound Soldier Gloves

(this guy is going to give 36% increase damage and 10% increased movement speed to all the party)

cuz it cheap and im only start ising it. Later i go like ur recommended but without tree changes i think.

The most interesting question is which nodes from thre tree i can remove to move forward in cluster jewel. Pls suggest
"
PaM3U wrote:

The most interesting question is which nodes from thre tree i can remove to move forward in cluster jewel. Pls suggest

It's a difficult question, check PoB to figure out which are least useful. I'd bet on Unnatural calm due to sheer amount of travel nodes. Also, getting non-corr intuitive leap might be good to save 3 points and use them to allocate more cluster jewels passives.
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Mar 31, 2020, 11:05:12 AM
well i go max auras i can (19+) and only 5.8k es. My res are 88 88 89. How can i improve my es pool?
"
PaM3U wrote:
well i go max auras i can (19+) and only 5.8k es. My res are 88 88 89. How can i improve my es pool?
https://pastebin.com/LBA0vTq3 did my best to fix your links and gear, on next level you'll have 6.9k es and 90 all res with that gear(nothing too fancy there). Also you made me realise how weak guard now is compared to ascendant, holy shit.
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Apr 5, 2020, 3:30:29 PM
Heya there,

first of all - great build, thanks for putting the effort in writing it up! Been following it to play with friends and having a blast, although I know I still have a lot of upgrades to go through.

Two questions that came to mind:

- You're saying that ascendant is a lot better now for the immortal version. Does that also apply to group play only? To me it seems that the ascendancy is great when you care about your minion damage picking the necromancer, but not as great when it comes to human allies. New to the aurabot game though so I might be mistaken :)

- A lot of the gear seems quite expensive to me; is it worth trying to craft it yourself? Looking at shield and +ES jewels corrupted, I could imagine the shield might be craftable with alt spam, but I couldn't find anything about the vaal orb pool weights...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info