[3.10] Immortal CI Guardian(Ascendant) support.15-19 auras. Lag friendly. Solo play viable.

"
Sicisial92 wrote:
Heya there,

first of all - great build, thanks for putting the effort in writing it up! Been following it to play with friends and having a blast, although I know I still have a lot of upgrades to go through.

Two questions that came to mind:

- You're saying that ascendant is a lot better now for the immortal version. Does that also apply to group play only? To me it seems that the ascendancy is great when you care about your minion damage picking the necromancer, but not as great when it comes to human allies. New to the aurabot game though so I might be mistaken :)

- A lot of the gear seems quite expensive to me; is it worth trying to craft it yourself? Looking at shield and +ES jewels corrupted, I could imagine the shield might be craftable with alt spam, but I couldn't find anything about the vaal orb pool weights...

Ty, ascendant is better mostly due to 8 more passive points. It's just that cluster jewels are OP. Also, since stacking 200% inc aura effect is now reasonable, necro part gives a lot of speed(something like 120% inc AS/CS)

Most of the gear is expensive, but only if you actually go immortal vesrion. I left a pob for budget scion version, which should be reasonably cheap. I self-made most of my gear, but if i go sell all of it right now i can probably get more than mirror for it. 1/60 for 1% RMR on normal jewels and 1/45 for abyssal and cluster.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Thanks!
Hello guys, I'm playing with my friend at 2 people's party. She got this 15 auras guardian build. And I'm playing gladiator. What do you think will fulfill this guardian as a 2nd member.

I'm checking Lacerate is used widely across gladiators in 3.10. But I doubt I gain a lot of benefits from elemental auras with lacerate since it all relies on phys.

My goal is: being able to easily clear all bosses with 20ex worth build on Glad.
//MF 60IIQ/220IIR //830k tooltip BV https://snag.gy/czJjNu.jpg //90% phys reduction, 90-91% all resistance https://i.snag.gy/e2lBn9.jpg //36k es lowlife https://i.snag.gy/YCPBMK.jpg //All bosses kill playlist http://goo.gl/NP8x36
"
deathangel908 wrote:
Hello guys, I'm playing with my friend at 2 people's party. She got this 15 auras guardian build. And I'm playing gladiator. What do you think will fulfill this guardian as a 2nd member.

I'm checking Lacerate is used widely across gladiators in 3.10. But I doubt I gain a lot of benefits from elemental auras with lacerate since it all relies on phys.

My goal is: being able to easily clear all bosses with 20ex worth build on Glad.
If she switches anger for pride she should give you noticable DPS increase. Not to mention phys and ele res. If she haven't made it past lvl 90 i'd strongly recommend to reroll as ascendant though.

As mentioned in guide, leveling with SRS and animated weapons is easy, especially with some lvling gear.
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Apr 8, 2020, 6:45:56 PM
ahh ty! You replied for me 5 days ago and i found it just now ((
TYVM for advice, I'm sure go and try it!!
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
"
PaM3U wrote:
well i go max auras i can (19+) and only 5.8k es. My res are 88 88 89. How can i improve my es pool?
https://pastebin.com/LBA0vTq3 did my best to fix your links and gear, on next level you'll have 6.9k es and 90 all res with that gear(nothing too fancy there). Also you made me realise how weak guard now is compared to ascendant, holy shit.

1) I'm a bit confused, PoB showes me "Unreserved mana -3%" with all auras turn on but if we swap purity of elements with Vaal Grace then it goes like -1% (i think thats should be done earlier cuz my alpha got 2b-1r-1g corrupt and non 2g-1r-1b so i cant place the grace in the head slot. I will test more in the evening TY!
2) Should I change my shield and annoitment like u do? I have +112% inc energy shield but no craftable +maximun energy shield. Mb i should remove my suffix bench craft then go to bestiary -pref+suf then craft +69max es (its prefix right??) from bench? Is it worth?
3)Shaper's touch should be corruted for 6% global es ?
Last edited by PaM3U on Apr 10, 2020, 12:30:37 AM
"
PaM3U wrote:
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
"
PaM3U wrote:
well i go max auras i can (19+) and only 5.8k es. My res are 88 88 89. How can i improve my es pool?
https://pastebin.com/LBA0vTq3 did my best to fix your links and gear, on next level you'll have 6.9k es and 90 all res with that gear(nothing too fancy there). Also you made me realise how weak guard now is compared to ascendant, holy shit.

1) I'm a bit confused, PoB showes me "Unreserved mana -3%" with all auras turn on but if we swap purity of elements with Vaal Grace then it goes like -1% (i think thats should be done earlier cuz my alpha got 2b-1r-1g corrupt and non 2g-1r-1b so i cant place the grace in the head slot. I will test more in the evening TY!
2) Should I change my shield and annoitment like u do? I have +112% inc energy shield but no craftable +maximun energy shield. Mb i should remove my suffix bench craft then go to bestiary -pref+suf then craft +69max es (its prefix right??) from bench? Is it worth?
3)Shaper's touch should be corruted for 6% global es ?

Yes, you can swap PoE and grace if you are short on reservation, i just usually put grace there for+2 lvls. You can recolour corrupted items and it's cheap.

Yes, you shield is hot garbage. https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/Laj6EMlTn Buy something from here, craft ES and 30q corrupt via beast.

Yes, https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/QLwMZzpSw

nice guide!
Got lvl 100 in Delirium and more or less min maxed gear, so if you are on late stage of build and looking for role model, just import my Jewels_Maketh_Build
Been loving the build a lot, going try and push98 this league, switched over couple days ago from Mana Guardian and loving it. I still had gear and stuff from my Mana Guardian build, right now currently try min/max some type of minions into the build for solo play. I see people use AG and such, but been fucking around with the Hungry loop ring and herald of agony and been able to breeze through maps with zombies. Don't over do it with the maps and all, I can do t16 maps with delirium in the map and kill guardians, but you need to pay attention and constantly keep moving, but it can done...I am not trying to get out of control to add minions, I'm trying to keep the gear the same maybe few gem swaps but for the main part all gear can stay, maybe white socket on boots and white socket in the gloves. Also remember this is aurabot not a minion build, but I also didnt want to level another character , but being I play with two to three others and we share loot currency inst really issue. I o.My tree and some gems need some work for sure and some items can be divined or maybe better upgrades.In the coming days ill post my pob and such, but if you look at my account and see points into a minion node means I have been playing solo. Its only 3 points that I switch back and froth between solo and group play and most im doing group play anyway or running people through LABS, but I have over 700 regrets from saving so i dont mind it. I had tab with some gems and gloves I can switch out. Like I said your an Aurabot not summoners, you can run maps due aruas and effects and they effect the zombies too. You wont solo sirus 8 and cortex and that fancy stuff but you can do t12-16 maps I personally just alch them and put scarab in...For the league mechanic most time I don't touch it because its just more lag and Im usually run others peoples anyways and just made not to take hits like that. For under 60c you can get a decent minion wep with minion dmg and basically make your own hungry loop. Can message me in game or here if you have any other questions.. ALso I am not a fan of AG, but if OP has time and wants to make some recommendations on possible gear swaps and stuff I can test it out
Last edited by Rodneyking on Apr 14, 2020, 4:47:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info