Thank You

Nice announcements wish good luck and congrats for putting RNG on Twitch Loots

I watched all the streams and got nothing, thank you for leaving a bitter taste and convince me that it is a waste of time to spend money on POE.

After that it's better to save money for diablo 4 at least Blizzard doesn't put RNG in stream events.
I found myself running to my computer more than once this weekend to catch live streams...haven't ever done that before!

PoE2 looks fantastic! Still without a better trade mechanism, I think my time in game will continue to decrease.

I'll keep an ear open though!
PoE 2 sounds great, but will we see a slower ARPG for the sake of better bosses. By that I mean active boss fight instead of "Kill it before he one shots you with a unavoidable attack". I don't mean slower pace movement, just less DPS in general for better boss mechanics.

TL;DR
Will PoE 2 still be Speed meta zoom zoom?

PS:
"
Makivante wrote:
PoE2 looks fantastic! Still without a better trade mechanism, I think my time in game will continue to decrease.

If they don't do it for PoE 2, we can forget about it forever.
Its the only time they can do it. New engine, new story, new mechanics, new everything. Its now or never so there is a lot win for doing it while there is a lot to lose if they don't.
Last edited by Funinyourgame on Nov 18, 2019, 8:58:56 AM
I watched it all on youTube, and I can sum it up in one word: Bravo!!!
You, guys, outdid yourselves again.
Thank you Chris and everyone in the GGG family for these amazing years and what is to come.

There is simply no way to express how much you've given me and the community as a whole.

The presentation was as good as anyone could of hoped for, even better.
Im truly speechless at what you guys have accomplished and i can fully understand why you became so emotional during the Presentation.
The fact that you showed such emotions gave the whole experience such a genuine and quite frankly an amazing atmosphere.

I truly hope that you will never lose that passion and love for the game and us, the community.
We will always be there for you as you are for us.

Big thank you and best of wishes to you good sir with everything game and non game related!

PS. Love you Bex!
Next time a live twitch interview or guest appearence, yes? <3

IGN: ZeddAC
thanks for giving us livestream.

it's a great way for those of is who can't attend in person to still be able to watch and feel the ExileCon.

and really appreciate that GGG even let us have a go with the "drops". i thought i didn't win anything since i did not get any messages at the end of ExileCon. so imagine my surprise a few hours ago when i saw something in my Inbox.

to those who didn't win, please remember that GGG didn't have to give us anything. we watched because we wanted to be part of the ExileCon. it's a bonus that we get the "drops".

but i guess if GGG want to make everyone happy, perhaps a guaranteed drop after 5 hours viewing for next year's ExileCon? ;)
Now I got 2 drops, very appreciated.
<3 from exile with love
Very enjoyable Con to watch :)
Thanks for all this love and this Magic.
I'm proud to be a little part of this, as a player, as a lover of adventure and this beautiful part of humanity.
Keep going, for the eternity ( shroud ) .
Can't wait the next update !!!
One of the million Exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info