Thank You

one love
Love you Chris! Seriously one of the best games I have played and will continue to play for years!
Thanks very much for your hard work. Would've loved to attend but I couldn't make the commitment. Maybe next time! I'll continue to love and support the game as long as you do.
Exilecon looked so amazing, i had too watch from twitch though, and most of it i watched in the vods, but i went through EVERYTHING i could find XD.

I really love how emotional everyone on the team seemed about peoples reactions, that is beautiful.

My thanks too every single person at GGG, keep up the great work!

Kind Regards
Midkraft
Great work! Can't wait to play 3.9 and 4.0!!!
It was an amazing event to watch. Even though from other side of the planet in the middle of the night, still felt immersed in the show, and all the amazing things you done to the venue, and especially to the game. Looking forward to what's coming next.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Thank you Chris and your team!
Thank you papa , I'll continue to love and support the game as long as you do.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
No no no, Thank you!! wove u guyz.
Thank you you so much for all the joy you gave us, Exilecon is one beautiful event, memory and an emotion itself was lucky to be able to get part of that joy through the stream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info