Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
xapom3 wrote:
I have this problem, anyone got something like dat?

Twitch Prime Drops: There was an issue enabling Twitch Prime Drops for your account. Please try relinking your twitch account or contact support@grindinggear.com

Hi, yes.. Support answered me that this is a problem on the Twitch side..
But one of these actions helped me.

I checked my other Twitch account(I have 10+). And I noticed that they all have my PoE account connected. But on this site I was disconnected from Twitch.
1/ Then I turned off the connection on each twitch account. But it didn't help. (but I think this is an important point)
2/ After that, I created a second account for PoE and alternately connected all twitch accounts. System on this site asked me - do I really want to connect a twitch account? Because it is connected to another account. but this is not true, at that time they were disconnected (read 1/ point)!
3/ Then I was able to connect a Twitch account to my main account on this site.
Fck yeah!

After that, a similar problem started for the second account =) I tried to do the same for him, but that didn't help me.

I still don’t know what the problem is. Perhaps Twitch will punish people who have 2 or more account connected to one(same) PoE account. Perhaps it was a mistake, maybe it's malicious intent, so that we do not abuse their system.
[Removed by Support]
I want to and will see the ExileCon Stream from time to time, but I will not sign up and link to Twitch.
Sorry, but I´m not too excited about these MTX.

Ok, so WHAT would actually be exciting for me to get lured into signing up to and link my Account to Twitch?

Answer: For such an Event ExileCon actually is, it would be truly delightful to see MTX Prizes to be Gained/Won, that would ONLY be available during THIS one Weekend Event only. Not MTX already available.

Sorry, but no. Not gonna bother with this.
Seriously, give me something that is unique and special. I would rather like to pay straight up $400-$500 for a only available UNIQUE ONE&ONLY Event Supporter Pack containing both Physical and in-game items.

For the rest of you, GL getting MTX already available and nowhere near unique at all. Hope it was worth it for you who signed up and linked only to get those Common Footprints.
Very nice, thanks!!
excellent
"Twitch Prime Drops: There was an issue enabling Twitch Prime Drops for your account. Please try relinking your twitch account or contact support@grindinggear.com"
"
boyandroid wrote:
I hope this does not end up like the "Twitch Hat" few years back, still have those memories.

Though this gesture has good intentions, this type of promotion could backfire if this "Drops" did not done right like the previous Twitch Hat drop.

The negative feedback (people complaining did get anything, or receiving multiple duplicates or low tier after hours of watching) that will flood the forum could steal some attention to the focus of the event (announcement of 3.9/4.0).

I hope this time you give it "generously" & not to just bait people to gather viewership.

well that's how it works.. people will start complaining in chat, expect it.. 1.5% is laughable at best.

imagine this situation: someone getting 10 drops in a single spin and your friend sitting there for over 3+ hours watching it didn't get jackshit..

I would actually expect people to complain, it's poorly managed but people here will say "it's free" and shit, who cares? it's not like they are losing money by giving a couple microtransactions unless they think league challenges are bad for them..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Can't wait to see
Nhh
Hah, taking RNG to a whole new level outside of the game and the lootboxes that at least guarantee something. I'll just watch the 10-20 min compilations with the important bits, no rewards needed and better things to do : )
as a long time blizzard supporter, i've always been interested with blizzcon, but staying so far, the costs of travelling is very prohibitive. the next best thing i could hope for is blizzcon virtual tickets. i've never bought a ticket before because i felt its kinda useless to pay just to watch the event online, sure we get exclusive mtx but the price point isnt cheap and blizzard games are mostly purchase to play anyway, the only truly free one would be HoTS which is kinda dead, and hearthstone which is kinda P2W.

that said, i would like to sing my praise of appreciation that not only are you guys STREAMING THE EVENT FOR FREE, youre GIVING OUT FREE GIFTS too.

[Removed by Support]
Nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info