Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

1.5%? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Easier I drop an HH or mirror
I'm kinda upset that that drops are things i already own. It's really frustrating that people who attend get something special and the people who can't afford to go to NZ get something already available.
"
rodrigoar wrote:
1.5%? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Easier I drop an HH or mirror

Yep, good luck with these...
I hope this does not end up like the "Twitch Hat" few years back, still have those memories.

Though this gesture has good intentions, this type of promotion could backfire if this "Drops" did not done right like the previous Twitch Hat drop.

The negative feedback (people complaining did get anything, or receiving multiple duplicates or low tier after hours of watching) that will flood the forum could steal some attention to the focus of the event (announcement of 3.9/4.0).

I hope this time you give it "generously" & not to just bait people to gather viewership.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Dropped only 1 Ex in Blight league, maybe I drop good items in Twitch
Sugoiii
My poe page says "Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops" and not "Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Drops" Do you need to have Twitch prime to participate?
"
sphaxou wrote:
My poe page says "Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops" and not "Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Drops" Do you need to have Twitch prime to participate?

Nope, Twitch Prime isn't required for this promotion. :)
Nice hope i get lucky ^-^
I don't care about the mtx, but

Please remember to save the VODS I have to work all day friday.

God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info