Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

Nice it's just too bad twitch drops are broke for a lot of people.
Noice. Toit.
Nice assortment of shit I already have and shit I don't want... glad I don't feel obligated to watch now.
Saved
pog
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
Should I have TwitchPrime or not?
[Removed by Support]
A litle bit of The Math here:
Streams will be on from 9AM until 5PM on Saturday and 10AM until 5PM Sunday, so for 15 hours in total. That's 900 minutes, so 180 dice rolls for those who will have stream opened all the time.
180*0,015=2,7 rolls. So, maaaybe 3 prizes, if you're lucky enough, 2 if you're not.

To go even further:
0,9% chances for commons (60%x1,5%), 0,38% for uncommons (25%x1,5%), 0,15% for rare (10%x1,5%) and 0,075% for bundle (5%x1,5%). So you can get 1,62 of commons, 0,68 of uncommon, 0,27 of rare and 0,14 of bundle, just ask the universe to round those numbers in a good direction! I won't do math for each MTX, cause I don't want to.

Do with this whatever you want, I still think this is a really nice gesture from GGG. Don't know if numbers are high enough from devs point of view, surely some people will think they are not but it's just rude to say that lound in the comments like some did.
Smile! <3
nice for freebies (sort of) but all horrible skins.
and as has been shown many times there will be some people that get skins constantly and some that will never see a skin even if they watch the entire stream, kinda BS.
"
TauOrigin wrote:
Should I have TwitchPrime or not?

No.
"
Caulder10 wrote:
nice for freebies (sort of) but all horrible skins.
and as has been shown many times there will be some people that get skins constantly and some that will never see a skin even if they watch the entire stream, kinda BS.

the exact issue happens every time with every game some people can get up to 10+ drops per time.. it's twitch issue, people get their hopes too high thinking they might get something but nothing happens.. I've seen it before.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
I have this problem, anyone got something like dat?

Twitch Prime Drops: There was an issue enabling Twitch Prime Drops for your account. Please try relinking your twitch account or contact support@grindinggear.com
What happens if two different twich accounts, linked to two different path of exile accounts, watch the stream from two different computers but only one public IP??

Me and my brother both play this game...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info