Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
Hartsai wrote:
My account page says "Twitch Prime Drops: Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops.". Not "Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Drops" from the opening post. I know you don't need twitch prime but does that linking also count same as the "twitch drops" ?

Same Question here. Could someone please PM me a response if it gets lost in the chain posts?
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"Twitch Prime Drops: There was an issue enabling Twitch Prime Drops for your account. Please try relinking your twitch account or contact support@grindinggear.com"
"
exsea wrote:
as a long time blizzard supporter, i've always been interested with blizzcon, but staying so far, the costs of travelling is very prohibitive. the next best thing i could hope for is blizzcon virtual tickets. i've never bought a ticket before because i felt its kinda useless to pay just to watch the event online, sure we get exclusive mtx but the price point isnt cheap and blizzard games are mostly purchase to play anyway, the only truly free one would be HoTS which is kinda dead, and hearthstone which is kinda P2W.

that said, i would like to sing my praise of appreciation that not only are you guys STREAMING THE EVENT FOR FREE, youre GIVING OUT FREE GIFTS too.

THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
"
Hartsai wrote:
My account page says "Twitch Prime Drops: Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops.". Not "Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Drops" from the opening post. I know you don't need twitch prime but does that linking also count same as the "twitch drops" ?

Same Question here. Could someone please PM me a response if it gets lost in the chain posts?

My account seems to be eligible for Twitch PRIME Drops as well. Looking for reply back
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
cjbLazin wrote:
"
"
Hartsai wrote:

My account seems to be eligible for Twitch PRIME Drops as well. Looking for reply back

Look at staff posts filter, this was answered.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Relarious wrote:
"Twitch Prime Drops: There was an issue enabling Twitch Prime Drops for your account. Please try relinking your twitch account or contact support@grindinggear.com"

Did you try either of those two things, or did you just post here?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Cool, just why isnt this action at friday stream too?? :/
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Archwizard wrote:
"
cjbLazin wrote:
"

Look at staff posts filter, this was answered.

The only thing the staff post says, is that prime is not required.
Not if what the msg says is correct or not.

I, myself, have the same msg, and not a "Update permission" button anywhere.
So i am also looking for answer to this question :)
THIS IS SO FVCKING POG Hype !!!
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
sad timing. ill be working........ugh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info