Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

super , hâte de regardé le live
I cant get my twitch drops to work I have contacted support about it before and they couldnt fix it just get the error below

Ive tried unlinking and relinking many times to no avail
VERY COOL!
Also says:

"Twitch Prime Drops: Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops."

for me.

I assume it will still work if i don't have prime, according to what's been said ?

Thanks for doing this btw, and for the good work in general. Looking forward to watching the stream. Will have to stay up all night.
Last edited by ChoZaratan on Nov 14, 2019, 9:36:26 AM
Wow, thanks a lot for these gifts <3 <3 <3 <3
ready for the claim
"
ChoZaratan wrote:
I assume it will still work if i don't have prime, according to what's been said ?

Yes, it will work, Twitch Prime is not required. It's just an official name for these drops IIRC
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
report afk laptop asap :v
That is very nice and hopefully you all get a great event.
Hype :)
"
Every five minutes of view time you'll have a 1.5% chance to receive one of the prizes which means it would take an average of 5.5 hours of view time to receive a Twitch Drop reward.

After 5,5h you have about 63,12% chance that you got at least 1 mtx
At 230min (3,83h) it goes past 50% chance.
Watch the whole 900mins of stream and the chance that you get at least 1mtx is... 93,42%
That being said there will be some that get at least few of them, most will get none, and 1 that got them all maybe.

P.S.Hope my math is still good after few years

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info