Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

Step 1) Link your Path of Exile account to Twitch (see below).

I will rather watch a summary later on about the whole thing on youtube, the mtx is just not worth it for me.
Last edited by Nosferat on Nov 14, 2019, 1:05:33 PM
cool
For anyone getting errors linking their twitch account, if you have changed twitch accounts / have more than one twitch account try logging in to your original twitch account.
Turned out my PoE account was still linked to my old twitch account from several years ago, even though I had since linked it to my new one.

In twitch go to settings menu option -> connections tab and then scroll all the way to the bottom
Last edited by TallBird on Nov 14, 2019, 1:42:39 PM
"
TallBird wrote:
For anyone getting errors linking their twitch account, if you have changed twitch accounts / have more than one twitch account try logging in to your original twitch account.
Turned out my PoE account was still linked to my old twitch account from several years ago, even though I had since linked it to my new one.

In twitch go to settings menu option -> connections tab and then scroll all the way to the bottom

Only says I can't get twitch prime drops, which I don't even have. Not sure what that's all about.
What if you simply can not get into your old Twitch Account and can not unlink it? Is there a solution?
I did not want all the items, if I get some wings, 1 of the portals and one of the footprints, already and top
status 401
message "invalid csrf token"
cant connect twitch acc
"
Relarious wrote:
"
TallBird wrote:

Only says I can't get twitch prime drops, which I don't even have. Not sure what that's all about.

yes I had this error;

'Twitch Prime Drops: There was an issue enabling Twitch Prime Drops for your account. Please try relinking your twitch account or contact support@grindinggear.com'

I don't have twitch prime currently but have had the free trial before to get free PoE MTX.

Anyway, after logging out of my current twitch account and logging in to my original twitch account (which showed me as still linked to PoE from years ago) I clicked relink account from my PoE account page and the error finally went.

I had already tried all the other suggestions of making new accounts to no avail but this is what solved the error for me
Last edited by TallBird on Nov 14, 2019, 2:19:07 PM
Amazing *_*
(◉ ل͜◉)
ʕ◔ ε ◔ʔ
ヽ(^ω^)ノ
(づ• •)づ
I'm exactly 12 hours behind you guys, so figuring out when stream starts will be rather simply. Unfortuneately it will end at 5am in my time zone xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info