[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

Got the diamond flask, got a new belt with cdr. Still no dmg. Next try is the gem.

Any other anointment we can take if we cant have the leech on the amulett? Since that corruption goes for 20ex
easy
Also ur tree is scuffed, u didnt take throatseeker, and you pathed thru aoe nodes instead of crit/multi ones. But 21 gem will be waay more dmg than flask or cdr belt.
"
MsOtherName wrote:
Got the diamond flask, got a new belt with cdr. Still no dmg. Next try is the gem.

Any other anointment we can take if we cant have the leech on the amulett? Since that corruption goes for 20ex
Last edited by zjazd on Dec 23, 2019, 12:58:19 PM
"
zjazd wrote:
Also ur tree is scuffed, u didnt take throatseeker, and you pathed thru aoe nodes instead of crit/multi ones. But 21 gem will be waay more dmg than flask or cdr belt.
"
MsOtherName wrote:

Wait what. I am using the PoB from the first page and it exactlz what i have. I just dont have enough points.

Gems are still leveling. But bosses are still... well slow. We will se when they are 20
Doesn't mean its best choice, you are paying so much for 1 jewel slot when you still have 2point jewels not taken. Look my tree, you can tune it in like 10 regrets.
"
MsOtherName wrote:
"
zjazd wrote:
"
MsOtherName wrote:

Wait what. I am using the PoB from the first page and it exactlz what i have. I just dont have enough points.

Gems are still leveling. But bosses are still... well slow. We will se when they are 20

Do you think this is better than mark of the shaper?

Also having

Last edited by Hernot on Dec 23, 2019, 2:30:43 PM
"
Hernot wrote:

Do you think this is better than mark of the shaper?

Also having

Nope, lower damage and no health :( . Although you dont have to use elder ring which can have its benefits i guess.
Even 2 of them?
"
Hernot wrote:
Even 2 of them?
2 will be higher dmg ofc, but you sacrifice so much, not sure if worth.
Anyone did/attempt Sirus with this build? How does it work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info