[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

I do not understand why in Path Of building it is that you are onslaught? which greatly increases the attack ratials.
"
DrDiablo15 wrote:
I feel like i'm not getting anywhere with this build. APS is too low(getting around 11) and dps is just not right. I still have to max out all my gems but still dps shouldnt be so low. The only change i have made is run zealotry instead of skitterbots. Could you please look at the pob and suggest what i can do
https://pastebin.com/xNU699Um

"
MsOtherName wrote:
Can someone please have a look at my char and tell me what to focus on next. I deal absolutely no dmg to bosses. Like at all. Can't even beat t12 meta bosses

You both don't have a Diamond Flask
Will add that now

But not sure that this will boost me to killing bosses. Guess i have to look at jewels aswel
"
MsOtherName wrote:
Will add that now

But not sure that this will boost me to killing bosses. Guess i have to look at jewels aswel

It's 100% your gem level, wave of conviction level 7 that's 0 dmg righ here. And get rid of atziri's flask it doesn't work with avatar of fire
"
MsOtherName wrote:
Will add that now

also you should swap your cospris, your ice nova triggers first - thats not good
Delete! Thanks!
Last edited by Quickfade on Dec 23, 2019, 4:30:16 AM
Okay will swap them thanks

Wave is my bad. My last build needed it on 7 and I forgot to switch
Playing this build for almost a week now. I LOVE IT. Super fun.

Question: is it simply a style preference or why is there such a high focus on fire damage? What's the advantages of that compared to making use of shattering enemies for example?
"
Herzog wrote:
Playing this build for almost a week now. I LOVE IT. Super fun.

Question: is it simply a style preference or why is there such a high focus on fire damage? What's the advantages of that compared to making use of shattering enemies for example?

U can take sweet nodes for cold and even fire (my theory xD)
Damn i feel kinda squishy with this ;/

Dmg isn't god tier also have like 25 second fights with t12-13 metamorphs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info