[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

Hi, this guide is same to youtube guide ??

Path of Exile [3.9] Dominate End Game with CoC Ice Nova on a 1 Ex Budget, Full Guide!
"
KooperT wrote:
Thoughts on converting to CI or LL?
I've noticed considerable chaos damage this league - lots of monsters, chaos degens on floor, the poison/snake Exile, etc. Would negate a lot of these painful effects.

Also from experience, it's easy enough to get 7-8K+ ES but Life kinda tops off around 5-5.5K. Would also make spell leech (and if I can eventually afford one, the Discipline ES on Hit Watcher's Eye) very strong.

Conventional CI with a good Elder Vaal Regalia (with +% attack crit) was my first choice, but I was thinking if it's possible to work around Shavs or the new Ivory Tower chestpiece for more damage with LL.

CI version is the point I'm focusing at the moment. Most points for a CI version are quite straightforward. The main problem I'm having for CI is about attribute requirements. We need a total of 111 strength for support gems and 212 dexterity for Cospri, and by removing some of the nodes (like the ones leading to Acrobatics and Herbalism, and some of the nodes on Templar area) we lose lots of necessary attributes.

Of course I could just place a version and say "you must complete attribute requirements using suffixes on rare items", but I'm trying to reduce this problem somehow. I'll also check some other possible item options to try to make things cheaper. :)

"
randomheroooo wrote:
Was wondering if someone could assist, checking out my char Sakks. Been playing this build since league start and loving it. Don't want to reroll off it.

Ive farmed about 15 ex up now, I share the same sentiment as the poster above me that I think I need to switch to an ES build, the one shots / survival is the biggest issue right now

I've checked your character and noticed you changed to cold version. I'm not sure if you still have problems, but I'd probably recommend you to look for a 6link and place Fortify linked to your Cyclone. I'm not sure if you were having problem with Fortify uptime, as I noticed you already have it linked to Leap Slam, but stopping spinning to use Leap Slam every X seconds isn't really nice, and its damage reduction boosts our survivability by a lot. Having it with a 100% uptime with no effort is way too good. :)

"
ThisIsPoobpub wrote:
how to craft channelling skills have -3 to total mana cost ?

You need to find this craft on veiled rings and amulets, if I'm correct. Maybe -1 or -2 already solves any mana issues you might have, but the more the better!
Last edited by Chesco on Dec 21, 2019, 9:07:06 PM
"
IsaaC_x4 wrote:
First, Thanks for the build and i have a question too you, is there any way to make this build viable with a Discharge as mainskill so a discharge CoC version of this or something ??

Would be really cool if something like that is possible..

Mfg. IsaaC

I've tested COC Discharge twice on the last two leagues, and unfortunately it didn't seem good. You need to go thru the tree to get 7 power and 5 endurance charges, and it seems having two Discharges (on Cospri and on Chest) isn't a good option because of the charges generation.

If you're considering trying it, Inya's Epiphany and Voll's Devotion are a must have, and Voll's Protector is a pretty good option for chest. You can either go for one or two Cospris and change build a little, as you will deal more lightning damage (from power charges) than fire damage (from endurance charges).

"
Fugacito wrote:
Hi, this guide is same to youtube guide ??

Path of Exile [3.9] Dominate End Game with CoC Ice Nova on a 1 Ex Budget, Full Guide!

Nope. I didn't do any video guide for this build, only uploaded some gameplay videos and created this guide.
Can you do me a favor and check my character for improvements?
Mostly looking for defense.
The damage is great and toughness isnt bad either but i have some money to spend.
Budget for new items is around 8ex and I was thinking about mark of the shaper and rare Boots.
Other ideas be:
annull+slam gloves
New gloves
Multimodding the Elder ring for -manacost
Rare body armor, idk how to craft tho

Is mark of the shaper worth in terms of damage? Currently using just a res/life ring in that slot and dont wanna loose defense.
Last edited by Razamun on Dec 22, 2019, 1:21:06 AM
This build is so awesome
Minotaur, 15 sec fight (could be faster)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ2K6oK7_BY
Last edited by p4fsoveren on Dec 22, 2019, 6:40:26 AM
Loving the build so far. Made some upgrades, i have a 8 ex budget, do you recommend changing to full cold (The Pandemonious version), i can't find an effigon with corrupted fire leech and has corrupted twice and no success.
My gear so far, level 93 / 20 watchstones. Shaper deathless / Elder deathless / Elerslayers Deathless / Guardians of the Shaper Deathless / NO sirus (by myself) degen is too strong.

Nice,
Best CoC cospri's i played maybe coz of patch, or maybe coz this build is sick. Anyways made some personal preference changes melting everything. guardians awakening 7 die in like 3secs... Still die to some metamorphs, and cant kill awakener coz i have zero clue what the hell is going on.
Can someone please have a look at my char and tell me what to focus on next. I deal absolutely no dmg to bosses. Like at all. Can't even beat t12 meta bosses
Your gem levels are garbage, need those spells to be 20 and 21 if possible. Also atziris doesnt work with avatar of fire.
Last edited by zjazd on Dec 22, 2019, 6:56:00 PM
I feel like i'm not getting anywhere with this build. APS is too low(getting around 11) and dps is just not right. I still have to max out all my gems but still dps shouldnt be so low. The only change i have made is run zealotry instead of skitterbots. Could you please look at the pob and suggest what i can do
https://pastebin.com/xNU699Um

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info