Patch Notes 3.8.2b

How can you guys not find blighted maps? I get a couple every day of playing. I cant understand the golden oil price though as i only found 2 this league and they seem so much rarer than exalts.
"
itzchris89 wrote:
How can you guys not find blighted maps? I get a couple every day of playing. I cant understand the golden oil price though as i only found 2 this league and they seem so much rarer than exalts.

apparently it happens if so many people complain about it.
I played hundreds of maps last week and haven't had a single blighted map drop, a single one! Even oils were crappy, I was getting clear, sepia oils from red maps, it's a joke.
Meh, still no memory usage fix.

Ok, it seems that it is safe to assume that either it won't be fixed or fixed only with 3.9... Nice.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
"
Ayrede wrote:
"
itzchris89 wrote:

I played hundreds of maps last week and haven't had a single blighted map drop, a single one! Even oils were crappy, I was getting clear, sepia oils from red maps, it's a joke.

Don't know, maybe im the exception. I feel like people are still spoiled from Legion though.
"
itzchris89 wrote:
"
Ayrede wrote:
"
itzchris89 wrote:

Don't know, maybe im the exception. I feel like people are still spoiled from Legion though.

I didn't play legion since the mechanics were boring for me so I quit after 2 weeks of running around in circles so can't compare really.
Thanks for the patch GGG.

But please... buff the Blighted map drop rate. Can it really hurt, at this point?

Thank you.
"
Ahfack wrote:
PATCHY

'Patchie patchie, where's my patchie, devs spent monies on a..'

<- yeah, Mordhau is that way xD
oh I'd like to meet chris wilson in person and ask him a couple of questions...
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
itzchris89 wrote:

you're on the whitelist? are you a streamer maybe?
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Fixed a bug where some buffs displayed a buff icon and description that wasn't meant to be seen. Oops!

What'd I miss?! O.O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info