Patch Notes 3.8.2b

"
bvanharjr wrote:
no bug fixes that actually matter.

no time, gotta rush out 3.9! it needs to reach alpha stage by the end of the month.

"
Antigegner wrote:
can u pls fix the tower buttons that can't be clicked on sometimes?

there is something wrong with clicking on things in general. not sure if it is a remainder of the bug introduced in legion that apparently was fixed. portals, chests, drops, gem level up button, etc... very often clicks just don't register. most of the time it's just annoying, but if you're in an abyssal city with rippy mods and just want to click the map and currency chests quickly before the stealthy mobs surprise anal probe you, it becomes really frustrating.
Last edited by dachoppa on Nov 4, 2019, 9:56:23 AM
"
codetaku wrote:
I can tell why this is worth of a patch.

But was it worthy of a news post?

You don't have to make a news post for every minor patch.

I'm far more interested in hearing when you're banning the people who abused the pay to win glitch to make bank.

If you're not banning them, at least admit it, [Removed by Support].

As they say, nobody is forcing you to read them. And Many people like myself like to read them
Still sane exile?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Antigegner wrote:

Obama already answered this one.
'No, we can't'
I'm sorry I really didn't like the Blight league and it's mechanics but keep up the good work.
Where's the fix for Flesh and Stone visual effect? Why it still don't have Invisible Aura support??
I'm sorry, but really DO like the league and league mechanics. Drop rate of blighted maps seems OK to me. While I understand that it may not be sufficient for uber-g4mrZ who solo everything, it's just fine for me and my friend who sometimes solo and sometimes play together. We just save our blighted maps for when we play together and we both get 2X the maps we'd get solo.

I get the feeling that the blighted maps were INTENDED be played in groups, and groups should share their maps. Played this way, the drop rate seems acceptable to me. They're rare, and they feel like it. They seem special when they drop and they're fun as hell to play. Hectic, intense, but DOABLE (except in rare cases).

GGG, keep up the good work! Can't wait for 3.9 and 4.0 (but I will).
"
dachoppa wrote:

"
Antigegner wrote:

there is something wrong with clicking on things in general. not sure if it is a remainder of the bug introduced in legion that apparently was fixed. portals, chests, drops, gem level up button, etc... very often clicks just don't register. most of the time it's just annoying, but if you're in an abyssal city with rippy mods and just want to click the map and currency chests quickly before the stealthy mobs surprise anal probe you, it becomes really frustrating.

yeah, I had that feeling too. Especially in delve....
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
You know the league is going great when the bug fixes get to this level of minutia.
still no leap slam fix pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info