[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Yo, normally i dont post to forums, but have loving playing this after found threshold jewel and wanted to try something new. Need to thank you for this build.

I'm sitting atm 800k shaper bleed dps, 0 awakened gem and plenty of room to improve.

I would recommend to check my pob, how much "Bleeding you inflict deals damage x faster" actually gives dmg. I'm also using Thread of Hope to get so many good nodes (Cleaving (bleed faster node), Razor's Edge (dot dmg), Escalation (heal/dmg), Unwavering Stance)

What you can do, is trying to get hunter boots/gloves and get bleed faster modifier and elder/hunter neck with phys dot modifier.

Pob: https://pastebin.com/frwSvirA (prob need to click clusters on)

ps. SSF btw
pss. yes i know, i have bow nodes there ;)
"
Jykkemoro wrote:
Yo, normally i dont post to forums, but have loving playing this after found threshold jewel and wanted to try something new. Need to thank you for this build.

I'm sitting atm 800k shaper bleed dps, 0 awakened gem and plenty of room to improve.

I would recommend to check my pob, how much "Bleeding you inflict deals damage x faster" actually gives dmg. I'm also using Thread of Hope to get so many good nodes (Cleaving (bleed faster node), Razor's Edge (dot dmg), Escalation (heal/dmg), Unwavering Stance)

What you can do, is trying to get hunter boots/gloves and get bleed faster modifier and elder/hunter neck with phys dot modifier.

Pob: https://pastebin.com/frwSvirA (prob need to click clusters on)

ps. SSF btw
pss. yes i know, i have bow nodes there ;)

Glad you like the build :)

Just imported your pob. Thread of Hope is always something to test around.
Gear + Tree looks good, except 1 big exception.

I would never take Unwavering Stance. You have 75% stun immunity with block. Good Life pool. And with the Keystone you are cutting your defense from the Flesh and Stone blind which gives you free 50% evasion to 0.

You can always min / max with influenced items. I hope crafting gets a bit easier soon ;)
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Last edited by paLe1337 on Jul 1, 2020, 9:48:33 AM
"
paLe1337 wrote:

Glad you like the build :)

Just imported your pob. Thread of Hope is always something to test around.
Gear + Tree looks good, except 1 big exception.

I would never take Unwavering Stance. You have 75% stun immunity with block. Good Life pool. And with the Keystone you are cutting your defense from the Flesh and Stone blind which gives you free 50% evasion to 0.

You can always min / max with influenced items. I hope crafting gets a bit easier soon ;)

Yeh after i thinked again, yeah Unwavering is kinda wasted, so removed it.

Got hunter boots, trying to hit t1 phys dot for that, that gives already like 40-50k bleed increase. It is insane how fast you can actually scale this up.
Is flesh and stone a good alternative for aspect of the spider?
Been away from the game for a couple of years, and yours is the first build I've tried since starting back up.

Big Cap fan, so this looked like it was made for me, heh. SST didn't exist when I left the game, so this was a nice surprise.

Super tanky, melting packs, and loving the playstyle. Thank you so much!
Am still rocking this build, currently level 88, bleed damaged now scaled up nicely, 880k dps, 800k of which is bleed over 5.2 secs, melts most things. Spent about only 200c, tho am not at end game chest piece, that 6L Lioneyes is expensive, if i can craft a better shield (only 2002 armour so far) i will be well over 1.1 mil dps.
Still yet to do final lab ( be done soon) that will definitely up my defence.

My POB if you have any feedback https://pastebin.com/gQKaSZTt
the cluster jewel points i seem to have to manually put on whenever I import in community POB.

I went with Maim in chest, and the compound injury skill in the cluster jewel leverages that really well.

Thank you for the build has been an enjoyable challenge to tweak and much fun to play.

So I've been running this build for awhile but and mapping feels great till i hit a boss. Feels like im sitting there for a long amount of time to kill any bosses.
Why are we getting call to arms if we aren’t running a war cry?
And why precision if we have RT?

I’m looking at the final tree in the leveling guide.
"
jjmccaw wrote:
Why are we getting call to arms if we aren’t running a war cry?

And why precision if we have RT?

OP used Enduring Cry for life gain purposes and that's why Call to Arms was picked. I have EC slotted as well but seldom use it.

As for Precision - I dunno. I used it during leveling but once I got to RT I removed it.

Feel free to check my "IronKnightTarkus" character and tree. I feel like it's fairly optimized. Just killed Sirius (only lvl 4 Awakening though) and only died once due to bad positioning and taking his death beam to the face while standing in the spiraling beams...

Build feels very safe.
Last edited by Bizze79 on Jul 5, 2020, 5:09:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info