[3.10] Cold Static Strike Gladiator - Endgame Map Farmer - Fast & Tanky

"
AnubixcZ wrote:
Any video of killing t16 boss or uber elder or shaper?

No but I wouldn't recommend Sirus/UElder or Uber Atziri with this unless you have some mechanical knowledge of the boss. Other bosses are fine.
Last edited by Hman120 on Mar 19, 2020, 1:03:55 AM
this build is trash - cannot recommend it. Avoid, there are thousands of better builds then this garbage. Now I need to find a proper duelist build to re-roll to.
"
tiesto123 wrote:
this build is trash - cannot recommend it. Avoid, there are thousands of better builds then this garbage. Now I need to find a proper duelist build to re-roll to.

Sorry you didn't like it but can you please elaborate what didn't work out for you? I know there is currently a bug with dual wield swords which will be fixed in 3.10.0d patch soon.
Last edited by Hman120 on Mar 18, 2020, 5:43:13 PM
Im kind of struggling also with map bosses and yellow monsters. Single target dps is just plain low and have very little currency to fix this. I was wondering for any cheap fixes to this like annoint maybe holy dominion or something else that uses only cheap oils.
Last edited by Hartsa on Mar 19, 2020, 12:23:07 AM
Starting to smooth my character out a bit more. Build is growing on me. A few questions, though.

Does the +2 to beam helmet enchant help with single target DPS? I'm running +45% duration (thanks, off-meta builds) and it helps a lot with mapping.

On a related note, does the +1 strike anoint or glove mod help with single target DPS? Or does it just give you beam stacks more reliably?

Has anybody experimented with the new cluster jewels?

How does loreweave do compared to some rare chests? Those seem pretty expensive, and I guess I'd rather dump currency into upgrading Scaevas.

Thanks for posting the build guide.
"
tiesto123 wrote:

"
Hartsa wrote:
Im kind of struggling also with map bosses and yellow monsters. Single target dps is just plain low and have very little currency to fix this. I was wondering for any cheap fixes to this like annoint maybe holy dominion or something else that uses only cheap oils.

I added a disclaimer in the guide for others clarifying that it is hard to league start with this build. I can assure that it feels good with investment. Feel free to message me in game for any questions or if you need help with upgrades as this league start has been good to me so far.

@hartsa, will update anointments in the guide soon, for now you should anoint Divine Judgement as it is the best cost to damage ratio.
"
Ofjuxi wrote:
Starting to smooth my character out a bit more. Build is growing on me. A few questions, though.

Does the +2 to beam helmet enchant help with single target DPS? I'm running +45% duration (thanks, off-meta builds) and it helps a lot with mapping.

On a related note, does the +1 strike anoint or glove mod help with single target DPS? Or does it just give you beam stacks more reliably?

Has anybody experimented with the new cluster jewels?

How does loreweave do compared to some rare chests? Those seem pretty expensive, and I guess I'd rather dump currency into upgrading Scaevas.

Thanks for posting the build guide.

The +2 beams is the best for clearing and by far the best of the enchants. The duration enchant is for some quality of life as you would need to refresh the static strike buff less often.

The tribal fury anoint or glove mod is also just a huge quality of life boost, one that you won't want to go back from once you get it. Along with the ancestral call effect, it allows you to get 3 charges of the static buff just by clicking on a pack once.

Have not tested cluster jewels and loreweave works well for this build. Feel free to message me in game @iron_reflexes.
To everyone that is struggling... I was struggling too especially going into yellow maps around late 70s...

Note that there are some really important things that helped me and made my build work much better:

- Uber lab for more block is very big!
- A well rolled diamond flask is godly! No other flask can replace it
- Lion's roar: priceless
- Scaeva main hand (try to snipe one with better PDPS), some faster in off-hand for better application until you get the anointment
- Don't forget to use Blood Rage.

Now that I fixed all these points I can do yellow maps easy. Just did Veritania, facetanked with 4k HP (still using Ambu's chest). Also facetanked Izaro, with all my flasks he could not one shot me :S Not that you should be doing it, but I killed him fast anyway.

I had my doubts, but this build is simply not great for starting. Next time I play it I will exclusively level with Cyclone until I get exalts to transition properly to Static charge, and you should not need more than 10 ex for really good gear...
"
shabanotti wrote:
you should not need more than 10 ex for really good gear...
Best thing about nonmeta builds are cheap helmets with right lab enchant. This was 5chaos buy and hopefully carries me for quite some time.
Its nice to create content, my disapointment would go to POB links, they are kinda messy !

None show a realistic build, first one show build without resistances and so, some item are pretty not easy to found especialy then when you will need to add res and so, so having tailwind + 30%ms boots kinda hard especialy when you got all T2-T1 roll for life.

Another logical link would have the last one with last build but again something realistic going into metamorph POB link and finding a savior is a bit depressing !

I wouldnt mind for the exemple to have a special POB with some specific bonus gear but a guide should be more clear about progression and reasonable currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info