[3.10] Cold Static Strike Gladiator - Endgame Map Farmer - Fast & Tanky

Hello sir ! Im following your build and enjoying it but i have trouble with ele resist monsters and mostly with bosses. still doing tier 11 maps but always skip boss because taking a lot of time to kill it. do you have any idea what to do with elemental resist monsters ? my damage is about 180-190k
"
TrubiHUN wrote:
Hello sir ! Im following your build and enjoying it but i have trouble with ele resist monsters and mostly with bosses. still doing tier 11 maps but always skip boss because taking a lot of time to kill it. do you have any idea what to do with elemental resist monsters ? my damage is about 180-190k

Hey you are missing diamond flask and an anoint on amulet for a start. You can try a 4L ice crash for single target (replace the riposte setup) Ice Crash - Multistrike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Close Combat.
"
"
TrubiHUN wrote:

Hey you are missing diamond flask and an anoint on amulet for a start. You can try a 4L ice crash for single target (replace the riposte setup) Ice Crash - Multistrike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Close Combat.

Oh okay thank you sir ! i try that. that Tribal Fury is the missing from my amulet ? or anything else i need ?
Oh and another question is we dont need any cluster jewel setup for this build ?
"
TrubiHUN wrote:
Oh and another question is we dont need any cluster jewel setup for this build ?

I experimented with cluster jewels and they aren't worth it for this build. We need all the life we can get and in order to fit in even one cluster jewel we would need to give up some life. Tried taking the scion life wheel and dropping the top right of the tree, and even with all the damage cluster jewels you can't reach the same level of damage as the tree.
Hey! Saw your t16 clear vid and decided to try this out. I was looking for a fast clearer to proc my Conquerors and get to Sirus quicker. I am having trouble with yellow/red bosses, but it clears fine on t16's. I'll pop my warchief and try to facetank but things dont go to well. I've only just hit 85 on it, so there are things to be improved. Im running Aspect of spider, cause my ring already had it on there already, so thats why I went and got Charisma. Was wondering if you can give some input. Build was rushed, but thought I'd ask.
Hey man can u check my build in my profile and can u say what more except the helmet i can focus on i want a liw bit more single target dmg
"
Titanswill wrote:
Hey! Saw your t16 clear vid and decided to try this out. I was looking for a fast clearer to proc my Conquerors and get to Sirus quicker. I am having trouble with yellow/red bosses, but it clears fine on t16's. I'll pop my warchief and try to facetank but things dont go to well. I've only just hit 85 on it, so there are things to be improved. Im running Aspect of spider, cause my ring already had it on there already, so thats why I went and got Charisma. Was wondering if you can give some input. Build was rushed, but thought I'd ask.

Hey. At a glance, the first thing that comes to mind is that you have no life leech which we get from the Blood Drinker node. Other than that, it just seems like min maxing. Perhaps you can fit in elder fortify boots for a 5 link Ice Crash. I like the idea of fitting in an aspect and getting some reduced mana reserved

"
Sleepybo wrote:
Hey man can u check my build in my profile and can u say what more except the helmet i can focus on i want a liw bit more single target dmg

I would drop a couple gems and try to fit in either a riposte or an ice crash 4 link. I updated the guide recently with the ice crash links. Another player is also trying Ice Crash + saviour for single target and says it melts bosses, see character here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/debsii/characters?characterName=workingasintended.
You also aren't using phase run which is a big part of how we clear, since static strike is the only melee skill which benefits from melee damage during phase run.
Last edited by Hman120 on Apr 6, 2020, 11:41:21 AM
Hi man, love your guide style. simple and on point.
Just one question, how viable is it for bossing? Just Sirus, cz we can't avoid encountering him naturally. I don't really need shaper or elder atm.
Bossing and survivability is the most pain I have currently. My currency is 100 ex atm, minus The Saviour, owned.
Last edited by Novartis906 on Apr 7, 2020, 2:08:57 AM
"
Novartis906 wrote:
Hi man, love your guide style. simple and on point.
Just one question, how viable is it for bossing? Just Sirus, cz we can't avoid encountering him naturally. I don't really need shaper or elder atm.
Bossing and survivability is the most pain I have currently. My currency is 100 ex atm, minus The Saviour, owned.

I do not recommend this build for harder bosses unless you already have good mechanical knowledge of those bosses. This build works best as a mapper to quickly proc the conquerors when you have another character to take them down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info