[3.9] Somayd's Blade Vortex Assassin | Map zoomer | All content | Endgame Farmer | Video Guide

Oops, should be public now.
Good build. Since everything is so expensive this league, which item should i get first? Void Battery/Void Batteries or Badge of the Brotherhood?
why this build now don't have dps vs boss?
I can't really give you an accurate answer for the reason, idk your gear for now so I assume that you have really good gear, talking like 21 23 vaal bv, all 21 gems, PC on helmet etc.

One of the main reason is the buff to the boss hp, almost all boss hp have been buffed and you can feel the difference without looking at the numbers, no matter what build you do.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Have you considered a low-life version of this? I realize that the helmet would have to switched out and missing out on chayulas in the neck slot hurts an ll bild. But still it could be both more tanky and have more dps than the life-based version. Or am I missing something?
What weapon i shoud use before Void battery?

My current gear:
Spoiler
"
Have you considered a low-life version of this? I realize that the helmet would have to switched out and missing out on chayulas in the neck slot hurts an ll bild. But still it could be both more tanky and have more dps than the life-based version. Or am I missing something?

I am actually going to test it out but i am going to lose some damage compared to the life version.

"

What weapon i shoud use before Void battery?

+1 to all phys weapons and high spell damage (90 on rolls, excluding implicit)
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Cant acess pob build guide =c
87 lvl, use Dagger, not Scepter, cos +crit and more Spell dmg on Daggers... So expensive build (((
Hey crafted myself a very nice chest for this build

"

i can now do ele reflect maps and get frenzy charges for bosses without adds.

what ya guys think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info