[3.9] Somayd's Blade Vortex Assassin | Map zoomer | All content | Endgame Farmer | Video Guide

Hello,

Which amulets do you recommend before get Badge of the Brotherhood? This is blight specific one, so i dont know how fast somebody will drop that.

Some rare with spell/crit/life/ress?
Anyone tried this build out? is it as squishy as people are saying? wondering about 3.9...
"
Hello,

Which amulets do you recommend before get Badge of the Brotherhood? This is blight specific one, so i dont know how fast somebody will drop that.

Some rare with spell/crit/life/ress?

Yup you are right, Badge is pretty important for the speed and damage, so you can use the rare amulet to carry you until you have the currency to purchase it or find one in ssf (this build is not that ssf friendly tho)

"
Anyone tried this build out? is it as squishy as people are saying? wondering about 3.9...

Tbh I don't feel it is super squishy but you cannot facetank hard bosses like Mino, Shaper etc. For harder bosses it is important to time your steelskin or you are pretty much dead.

So if you are asking me if this is squishy? No not at all, but if you ask me if this is tanky? That's a hard no. This is like your generic not so glass cannon nor squishy assassin.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Will you be streaming this as your league starter for 3.9? Highly considering this build as my league starter but still unsure if I should go with this build or a poison version
What really matters on the later stage of this bv and the poison bv is the feel and damage.

This build one shots all monsters and most of the time it also one shot rares, meanwhile poison bv does not one shot, poison bv is more to a DoT build which ramps up the poison stacks. But since chill and shock effect was buffed, this bv version received a buff meanwhile poison bv does not.

Poison bv is able to deal more damage because of the poison it inflict and able to ramp up, meanwhile this bv does not have that, it is more to speed and zooming. On clearing wise this bv will perform better while poison bv would be slightly better compare to this bv on bossing but it takes time to get the damage. It is up to personal preference upon this point. I would not engage on league mechanics on league start because it is usually buggy and rippy, and sometimes it waste time instead.

BV poison is only slightly better on dps in my opinion, but only this bv got buffed so why not try out this one first? Chill effect buff is actually massive not gonna lie.

And for the streaming wise, prob wont because I usually stream to record my HC deaths, prob will not for league start but maybe I will? Dunno tho, it also depends my surroundings atmosphere tho.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
For the mandatory uniques, how would you deal with those at a league start?

Kind of torn between this build and a Freezing Pulse build
Is this build any good as a League Starter. I want a build to Clear Maps fast early on and generate Currency.
"
shinyzee wrote:

The most important one is to get the amulet, which is badge of the brotherhood. Badge is where the speed comes from. If you just manage to get that, you are pretty much set.

Other uniques like void batteries can be replaced, you have to drop an aura first before getting the helmet itself and the ring.

You can go freeze pulse as starter then transition into this build, both works.

"
Is this build any good as a League Starter. I want a build to Clear Maps fast early on and generate Currency

You can follow the budget build as a league starter but I personally wont use it for starting, orb of storm assassin can do way better with this build on starting, this build is only kinda worth it when you reach endgame and you want speed and damage. You just need to use a geeric spell crit build then transition into this build, it is way easier.
"
"
shinyzee wrote:

The most important one is to get the amulet, which is badge of the brotherhood. Badge is where the speed comes from. If you just manage to get that, you are pretty much set.

Other uniques like void batteries can be replaced, you have to drop an aura first before getting the helmet itself and the ring.

You can go freeze pulse as starter then transition into this build, both works.

"
Is this build any good as a League Starter. I want a build to Clear Maps fast early on and generate Currency

You can follow the budget build as a league starter but I personally wont use it for starting, orb of storm assassin can do way better with this build on starting, this build is only kinda worth it when you reach endgame and you want speed and damage. You just need to use a geeric spell crit build then transition into this build, it is way easier.

Since lightning spire trap got nerfed what would you use along side OoS for single target?
"
XenJerec wrote:

Since lightning spire trap got nerfed what would you use along side OoS for single target?

I assume that you are starting OOS + Arc level.

I tried leveled with flamethrower traps for bosskill on my HC characters on speed runnin, it is good, just not able to instantly 1 shot bosses, but it still feels good.

Early level Lightning spire trap is nuked, it looks like unusable but endgame it still looks decent, you can put it on offhand level that gem first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info