[3.9] Somayd's Blade Vortex Assassin | Map zoomer | All content | Endgame Farmer | Video Guide

I did the math in POB.. Get like 150k more dps with Command of the pit compared to Hrimburn gloves even at 10% more dps with arcane surge level 1.That is with a cheap jewel btw. If you had cold pen then it would be different but there is none. Don't be afraid to change the build if it will make it better, all i'm saying.
Last edited by Synthnine on Dec 9, 2019, 7:59:29 AM
Hey, i really want to play this build in the upcoming League.
But i dont know if im going to make it with this build.

Im a Casual, so im afraid im not good in making currency, so Void Battery and the Ring is very hard to get for me.

Are there any Builds that can clea maps like that which are not that expensive but still good for all Content?

"
I did the math in POB.. Get like 150k more dps with Command of the pit compared to Hrimburn gloves even at 10% more dps with arcane surge level 1.That is with a cheap jewel btw. If you had cold pen then it would be different but there is none. Don't be afraid to change the build if it will make it better, all i'm saying.

I'd added your suggestion to the build already before you posted a reply lul, yeah i'd agree what you are saying but I just expressing my opinion btw. It's a good suggestion overall. But I think that crit multi abyss jewels are better? I didn't do the math but I uses my instincts

"
Hey, i really want to play this build in the upcoming League.
But i dont know if im going to make it with this build.

Im a Casual, so im afraid im not good in making currency, so Void Battery and the Ring is very hard to get for me.

Are there any Builds that can clea maps like that which are not that expensive but still good for all Content?

You can simply follow the budget build version of this build, storm prison instead of void battery. You could also use the leveling version of this build which is orb of storm, it is a league starter and it clears good from what I saw from other people's video. For the synthesis ring you can follow my version which does not require the ring to work. If you still want to know more about build wise you can ask help on here once more, I will surely help you out.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
You can simply follow the budget build version of this build, storm prison instead of void battery. You could also use the leveling version of this build which is orb of storm, it is a league starter and it clears good from what I saw from other people's video. For the synthesis ring you can follow my version which does not require the ring to work. If you still want to know more about build wise you can ask help on here once more, I will surely help you out.

Thank you very much, i didnt know if the build would work with low Budget to my likings, but i watched some videos and tested it in standard :)

Update = Build got BUFFED, because of chill and shock calculation buff, we can now have a higher chill effect and possibly chill shaper too, which means we have increase damage on our hypothermia support!
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Im torn between ur icicle mine vs this for league starter :D

Both look awesome :D
Ty m8, I hope you can find em both useful for ya :)
Which of the both would you suggest for the smoothest exp? In your opinion
Can you recommend build an assassin starter to respec it later into this build when get required items?
Last edited by CaseyRybak on Dec 11, 2019, 4:21:21 AM
"
Jihax wrote:
Which of the both would you suggest for the smoothest exp? In your opinion

I take this sentence as "which one is easier to level with", I will say Icicle mines, because this build I only reached lvl 92 with trading while the Icicle mine i reached lvl 95 with no trading.

"

Can you recommend build an assassin starter to respec it later into this build when get required items?

as for league starter, you can use orb of storm, freeze pulse and more, because all assassin spell crit build is rather similar, thus respec is rather easy or not needed at all. Although orb of storm just recently receive a small nerf, changes isn't big except the lightning spire trap which, was hit quite hard.

I personally recommend a freeze pulse assassin as starter then slowly transition, or arc would also do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info