[3.9] Somayd's Blade Vortex Assassin | Map zoomer | All content | Endgame Farmer | Video Guide

"
kaujis wrote:
Am I missing something or stupid?

How do you generate frenzy charges

ice bite support
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
anyone running the devouring diadem with the +1 to max power charges? wish i had one
Hello,

Thanks for the guide.

Is your own version and the budget version's passive tree any different from the original? Can i stick to one tree and just upgrade my gear from the budget version to the original?

Thanks
"
Hello,

Thanks for the guide.

Is your own version and the budget version's passive tree any different from the original? Can i stick to one tree and just upgrade my gear from the budget version to the original?

Thanks

No, almost no difference, just a bit minor difference because i tree it by myself, not following the original guide. But yeah you can level it from any 3 of the PoB and transition to the original one
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Thanks for the reply. If i get the circle of fear with reduced mana reservation but without the hoi buff effect, will it still work?

thanks again
"
Thanks for the reply. If i get the circle of fear with reduced mana reservation but without the hoi buff effect, will it still work?

It works too, but I think no buff effect will affect the clearing wise only, not that sure.

"
Mooginator wrote:
"
First of all, please DO NOT INSULT any other players in the forums...

I was not insulting. I was sharing my personal experience and what I've seen happen to other players as well. None of the examples you gave took place with my experience or what I saw with others. Players need to be cautious about going to his stream and asking questions. He instantly perma-bans people on a regular basis for doing nothing more than asking questions about his builds, and this is usually right before insulting them (so they can't respond). This is not good for the community.

This information is important because we have a streamer who posts builds, and players who propagate his posts (like you have here), but then instantly perma-bans people for doing nothing more than asking questions about the very build guides he posted.

This is not a good combination, and as mentioned, not good for the community.

You obviously have a personal problem with him. Don't have to force it on the community. Nobody forces you to watch him if you dislike him. Spreading this false accusations and over generalizing your obversation don't help anyone but to make yourself feel better. It's childish and annoying.

And no, he's not bad for the community. People like you are, who hate on others out of jelousy or whatever. He can do what he wants on his stream. If you watch him despite disliking him something is clearly wrong with you. But yes, it's always the others. You certainly don't have to spread negative words about him anytime you encounter his name. Or would you like somebody to do that with you?
Anyone know if a circle of fear can be divined?

EDIT: nvm, tested on a Circle of Nostalgia, they can be divined.
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Last edited by PyknoR on Nov 21, 2019, 5:04:08 AM
yure it can be, got lucky with mine and hit after the 5th divine
Cheers for the reply. 3rd divine, I'll take it XD

Too bad about the cold res but F it!

EDIT: Bought all the gear, started leveling the gems (repec'd build, but also got a 21/23 BV)... so some of the gem levels are a bit janky... in spite of that, so SOOO nuts XD Fun and super fast!
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Last edited by PyknoR on Nov 22, 2019, 2:55:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info