[3.9] Somayd's Blade Vortex Assassin | Map zoomer | All content | Endgame Farmer | Video Guide

"
Hrimsorrow would be an option to fully convert phys to cold by

Yes that unique gloves really increases your dps, but you will not have capped resis and over 5k life, it is a glass cannon option if you go for that. If you just care for speed zooming like mf-ing with this build, it should be very useful.

Updated the gloves on the build guide. Thanks for noting that item =D
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Oct 29, 2019, 6:56:29 AM
"
First of all, please DO NOT INSULT any other players in the forums...

I was not insulting. I was sharing my personal experience and what I've seen happen to other players as well. None of the examples you gave took place with my experience or what I saw with others. Players need to be cautious about going to his stream and asking questions. He instantly perma-bans people on a regular basis for doing nothing more than asking questions about his builds, and this is usually right before insulting them (so they can't respond). This is not good for the community.

This information is important because we have a streamer who posts builds, and players who propagate his posts (like you have here), but then instantly perma-bans people for doing nothing more than asking questions about the very build guides he posted.

This is not a good combination, and as mentioned, not good for the community.
All that and a bag of chips!
"
He instantly perma-bans people on a regular basis for doing nothing more than asking questions about his builds

From what I know from this statement, it's usually (from what I see)
1. Something that the build guide HAD ALREADY COVERED
2. Complaining the items he used for the build (like hh complainers)
3. Ask something completely different from the build
(example : "does this build works with cyclone coc?")
4. Ask something that can be literally checked within a few seconds of searching poe wiki

I think you are one of the person who was banned by him by asking the build, so what I think you asked is something out of the topic of the build or something had already covered by the build.

Imagine you had to work in a customer service, you had been dealing with the same question over and over again that you work about 1 week for a QnA for it, but people still asked things that had a QnA on it, won't you feel irritated?

If you asked him stuff like how to do atlas properly, he'd literally takes a few minutes on stream guiding you on how to do it, I am one of the person he guided on stream, he is a very good person UNLESS you'd do something wrong.

he bans people often yes, but 99% are dumbfaks, I literally been on his stream almost every time he streams so I know it.

"
This information is important

so as I've said statement above, it is actually NOT that important unless you are asking yourself a ban for being an idiot, really, just nothing more. The build guide almost covered everything on the build he uses, I am here to help some more newer players, players are looking for a budget-ish version of this build and yes, answer some idiotic questions at the same time, some people felt like their questions is good but it is actually very stupid, but I won't blame any people for asking those questions here, but still refrain yourself from doing that.

Oh and lastly, Somayd have nothing to do with this build guide, only his build is involved, i did not include "you can ask questions of this build on his stream". So now please stop mentioning him thanks.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Oct 30, 2019, 1:40:13 AM
Hello i am trying this build but hm do you can help me ? i got circel of fear 39 % mana reduction diadem with enlighten lvl 3 and n o way to use hatred +zelatory why ?

ok nvm its work now duno why i cant now youst work lol
Last edited by Shecutor on Oct 31, 2019, 5:01:32 AM
"
Shecutor wrote:
Hello i am trying this build but hm do you can help me ? i got circel of fear 39 % mana reduction diadem with enlighten lvl 3 and n o way to use hatred +zelatory why ?

Sry late reply =c

For that problem I assume you'd put an support gem in the helmet (linked with the hatred and zealotry), other than that I can't really know the problem comes from.
I tried this build in a fresh SSF league. It's very fun, very fast clear speed, and it works really well without any gear.

I did not get any of the uniques this build needs, but that didn't matter, I am level 90 clearing red maps pretty easily.

Blights are pretty difficult admittedly, and I did encounter major problems with defense. You need extreme offense and defense to kill these blights safely.

To fix defense, I went into life and life regen, getting 5.5k HP and 500 life regen/s. I also run CWDT + Steelskin, Flesh & Stone (in sand stance), and Arctic Armor. Altogether this make me pretty safe and tanky.
"
Sulphiron wrote:
I tried this build in a fresh SSF league. It's very fun, very fast clear speed, and it works really well without any gear.

I did not get any of the uniques this build needs, but that didn't matter, I am level 90 clearing red maps pretty easily.

Blights are pretty difficult admittedly, and I did encounter major problems with defense. You need extreme offense and defense to kill these blights safely.

To fix defense, I went into life and life regen, getting 5.5k HP and 500 life regen/s. I also run CWDT + Steelskin, Flesh & Stone (in sand stance), and Arctic Armor. Altogether this make me pretty safe and tanky.

Could you post your PoB?
Should remove "Endgame Farmer" and put squishy in cons cuz you will die a lot in endgame and without vaal BV you wont have that much dps.
It's a fun and fast build that's all
"
Should remove "Endgame Farmer" and put squishy in cons cuz you will die a lot in endgame

Idk how you build your defenses, but my character do not experience a lot of deaths.

Results from deaths are usually from bosses only, for guardian farming content you can't use the setup I am using (cwdt immortal call), you need a lvl 20 self cast steelskin, time it to stay alive. So I am against the "remove endgame farmer". A build that can't facetank a boss doesn't mean it's not an endgame farmer and not viable for it.

Also, as i said this is not my build. The original owner of this build said it's an endgame farmer (which I'm pretty much agree of), and thus I don't have the permission to remove it unless the owner does.

I will update the "squishy" part on.

"
and without vaal BV you wont have that much dps.

I debunk that, because i rarely use my vaal bv and i still destroy bosses. It does boost the dps but idk how much is your "that much dps" is. I have a 2.7mil shaper dps on this build on pob (fully buffed, no vaal bv). I think the main problem is your gem links and the gear of your choice if you do die a lot.

"

Blight monsters aren't difficult, what you might face difficult is blight bosses. You can't facetank them or you'll pretty much get rekted. You had to run around them to make sure they will have some delay on hitting you. Well timed steelskin is also important here, it will removes most of the damage dealt by the blight boss.

Offense wise is okay, but make sure to replace intensify with conc effect. This will boost your dps by a lot.

"

Thanks for sharing your variant! But please do tell a little bit more of it to help out other players here =).
Am I missing something or stupid?

How do you generate frenzy charges

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info