[3.9] Somayd's Blade Vortex Assassin | Map zoomer | All content | Endgame Farmer | Video Guide

"
moilane wrote:
Hey crafted myself a very nice chest for this build

"

i can now do ele reflect maps and get frenzy charges for bosses without adds.

what ya guys think?

holy shit nice chest bro
Hi there!

Can you check my build? Got low damage in single target like conquerors with swapped 20lvl gems(hypo&conc)

What i lost?

I know what i need 6l, watcher's eye and etc etc, but mby i lost smthng at gem links or tree

Character - salty_remover
You had to check the damage by yourself in the PoB, I can't really help you out on paper and just looking at your inventory and items.

Also you can't nuke bosses on this league, like killing them in 10 seconds because all the bosses are buffed on this league.

Btw your flask setup is, messed up. You need diamond flask because that increases your damage and you are missing on that part. That same goes to your synthesis ring too, you went resistance instead of buff effect which is, not good for this bv build.

Other than that you had to check it by yourself on PoB, like really because I can't help you just by looking on your character
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Hey, started this build now in the new League after i got a little currency.

I have Problems with Damage although PoB says 913k Total DPS
(Flasks+Power/Frenzy Charges) and 121k average hit with 10 BV Stacks.

Ingame i have Problems with Map Bosses (T11/12) and sometimes Rare Mobs dont get killed when i walk through them (10 Stacks BV) i even play with ConC gem to boost my damage.

yeah i miss both Void Batterys, a good Armor/jewelery/jewels and my Ulab but should't 912k/121k be enough for t11 map bosses and some rare Mobs?

please check my Gear if you need it heres the Pastebin for my PoB

https://pastebin.com/J3S3v4mU

thank you very much for helping me :)

Ya, 6l chest gives a huge boost against bosses.
flask will be fixed tho

ring - price with buff roll was too high at start, should switch now
Last edited by swqqn on Dec 22, 2019, 10:42:28 PM
"
PatrickFN wrote:

Ingame i have Problems with Map Bosses (T11/12) and sometimes Rare Mobs dont get killed when i walk through them (10 Stacks BV) i even play with ConC gem to boost my damage.

yeah i miss both Void Batterys, a good Armor/jewelery/jewels and my Ulab but should't 912k/121k be enough for t11 map bosses and some rare Mobs?

912k is normal dps, your shaper dps is 589k dps which is low. My LL Assassin have 800k+ shaper dps (1 wand 1 shield, no lvl 20 gems) on delve and it can't trash all the mobs when the BV touches them, I have to force a conc effect on my BV to trash monsters that came near me, even tho I have conc effect i still can't 1 shot all the mobs when I touch them.

The video you see have a 2 mil shaper dps on damage, so that is why we are able to trash all the monsters when we have that amount of damage.

What you can do now is aim for +1 to all phys spell skill gems, that is a huge improvement on your damage and don't get void batteries for now, not worth it. Badge of the brotherhood is not needed at this point.

Edit : Did you actually use frostbite? If you do you have negative mana reservation on the PoB, if you don't you only have 529k shaper dps
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Dec 22, 2019, 11:45:08 PM
Btw, how we can improve survivability?
Pure glasscannon at bosses/fat morphs.
mby i just jellyhand tho
Hey, this build looks like a lot of fun, but I'm wondering. How expensive is this build?
I've been looking at some items and they're quite pricey.
Would 25-30 exalts budget be enough?
Yeah it is quite pricey, so 2 void batteries would be about 9ex, then badge would be 10ex, ring lets say 3ex, so yeah about that price it should be enough, but I am not sure if you can trash metamorph easily.
"
"
PatrickFN wrote:

912k is normal dps, your shaper dps is 589k dps which is low. My LL Assassin have 800k+ shaper dps (1 wand 1 shield, no lvl 20 gems) on delve and it can't trash all the mobs when the BV touches them, I have to force a conc effect on my BV to trash monsters that came near me, even tho I have conc effect i still can't 1 shot all the mobs when I touch them.

The video you see have a 2 mil shaper dps on damage, so that is why we are able to trash all the monsters when we have that amount of damage.

What you can do now is aim for +1 to all phys spell skill gems, that is a huge improvement on your damage and don't get void batteries for now, not worth it. Badge of the brotherhood is not needed at this point.

Edit : Did you actually use frostbite? If you do you have negative mana reservation on the PoB, if you don't you only have 529k shaper dps

hey, thank you very much.

And no i do not use Frostbite.

I just want to be able to Kill Map Bosses at the Moment, are there any other improvements i can make besides the +1 to all phys gems?

i currently could spend about 4 ex for this Charakter.

Thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info