[3.9] Somayd's Blade Vortex Assassin | Map zoomer | All content | Endgame Farmer | Video Guide

besides that i think the next one is the helmet which can be a bit expensive but the price will drop over time because it is not a very rare item.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
I got 2 void battery + badge of the brotherhood + devouring diadem with lvl 3 enlighten so im running 3 auras, conv gloves, synthesis ring, like everything decent, 21/23 Vaal BV, but legit getting one shotted by any t11+ boss / metamorph.

Im a bit frustrated, I mean the build is OK but they upped bosses way too much, this is stupid.
I did push this Build hard (i think) and i can say, yes you can kill all bosses but its based how lucky u are with ur dodge, one hit and u are most of the time dead or nearly dead. Better use this Build for normal farm and a Boss Killing Build for Guardians and other end game hard stuff.
Invested tons of money into this build... and I am dissapointed. It does not match the league concept at all, as the whole Metamorph philosophy is about killing bosses, while this build is about clearing trash mobs on maps.

The biggest question is: what can I re-roll it to? Any suggestions?
Last edited by Rybus on Dec 23, 2019, 11:24:18 PM
So the owner of this build guide just start a new character and went GC mines, I think you can go with poison bv instead of this crit bv
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Rybus wrote:
Invested tons of money into this build... and I am dissapointed. It does not match the league concept at all, as the whole Metamorph philosophy is about killing bosses, while this build is about clearing trash mobs on maps.

The biggest question is: what can I re-roll it to? Any suggestions?

just check some top bv assasins at poeninja and tweak yours.
Bossing will be pretty easy at same gear.
I would say the build is rather okay, but for it to feel good u need like 20ex investment, 10 ex for badge, 2ex for ring, 5ex for 6linked carcass, belt is 15c, weapons u can get almost as good as void batteries with 15-50c, diadem is 15c now, then the remaining money for flasks and other equpiment. U zoom through the maps, trash/white/rare clear is fine although in terms of rares you actually have to stand near it for half a second-second sometimes, u can kill shaper guardians, shaper, elder guardians, sirus guardians, u can't really kill sirus unless you are really skilled and i have no clue how it goes with uber elder/atziri since i haven't tried. The mentioned issue above is dying and yeah u will die, especially while metamorphs still can't be frozen, some just throw a chaos degen and u die within a second, thats the primary issue and the reason im 91 lvl, i get to 50-60% xp then i find some rippy metamorph and die 3-4 times to him since he doesnt get frozen or randomly die twice to some t16 guardian etc. Dmg is fine, you won't oneshot endgame bosses but they don't really take forever, i dont even bother with swapping to the conc effect since its bothersome and the dmg is just good(unless you are just doing straight up bosses like shaper then yeah, put on conc). Im rather squishy since i ran at 4200 hp(got to 4579 today)
righteous fire / vaal righteous fire kinda kills me lol, what do you suggest i use instead of this , or what am i doing wrong that when a boss starts to hit me hard, and this procs and it drops me all the way down to 0 :)
"
Azilo wrote:
I got 2 void battery + badge of the brotherhood + devouring diadem with lvl 3 enlighten so im running 3 auras, conv gloves, synthesis ring, like everything decent, 21/23 Vaal BV, but legit getting one shotted by any t11+ boss / metamorph.

Im a bit frustrated, I mean the build is OK but they upped bosses way too much, this is stupid.

Hmm dunno watcha doing wrong im running t16 metamorph bosses and all end game content with ease.
Hit 40/40 Challenges yesterday with this build (plus some minor tweaks/improvements) and can say it still works very well but you need some investment and the most important aspect is timing/keeping momentum.

You always want max Power/Frenzy charges and flasks up for the map bosses, metamorphs and conquerors - if you manage to do this properly, they will melt in 1-2 seconds.
Otherwise you have a few seconds of ramp up at the bosses and then you might get one-shot.

Did Sirus on Awakening 8, it felt a bit tough with this build but is doable.
If you want to farm him deathless, I would recommend rolling a second character for that. All other bosses like Shaper, Uber Elder and Aul were very easy thanks to the high damage output and good mobility of the build.

Changes I made:
- I dropped the CwDT setup and instead play with 4L
Wave of Conviction + Curse on Hit + Frostbite + Culling Strike
(Awakened CoH Level 5 will give the option to drop Culling for Ele Weakness)
- I took two additional jewel slots near Devotion and Constitution
- double conversion gloves allow you to run phys reflect very safely (did not manage to get double cold, but cold/lightning also feels nice and lets me shock enemies)
- If you want to run all map mods, get yourself a 6L Shaper or Redeemer Chest and roll the 100% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage taken mod. Redeemer can also roll other awesome mods like "Frenzy Charge on Hit" or "Nearby Enemies are Blinded"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info