[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

I play This build and really have to say that it's a blast to play but to be honest I'm a bit disappointed about the survivability. do you have any suggestions how to hit approximately 5 k live or some advice to stay alive against all these one hitters. Im capped Resistance and have 4k life. For items Check my profile!

Would be thankful for Some guidance its my first Character.

Greetings yens
"
Yens1605 wrote:
I play This build and really have to say that it's a blast to play but to be honest I'm a bit disappointed about the survivability. do you have any suggestions how to hit approximately 5 k live or some advice to stay alive against all these one hitters. Im capped Resistance and have 4k life. For items Check my profile!

Would be thankful for Some guidance its my first Character.

Greetings yens

* Grab life nodes before your damage nodes
* Use Cluster Jewels - 6k life can be achieved before 95.
* It's a flask-reliant build, use stibnite + jade with proper mods.
* Grab high life rolls on gear (helm, amulet, rings, boot, belt, body).
* Don't stop moving, especially in delirium.
"
Tarix1302 wrote:
It seems that 60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage (Delve Prefix) is now subterranean as I see in poedb.tw. Does that mean it is unavailable now?

It is achievable to get now as they are part of influence mods. Fossil crafting is the cheapest way to get the mods we need on claws. In this specific case, it is an Elder prefix @ ilvl 83.
"
Kellzzz wrote:
Quick question, how would a Yriel's Fostering do on this build?

It's fine. It works, and results in a slightly (very small, roughly <80k) dps increase inc. poison in exchange for res (if needed on body), life (200+ life lost), and crit chance (approx. 5-10% loss). You gain some eva, but frankly nothing big enough to think about that will make any impact on dodging.

So tl;dr a rare will be better overall, but it works fine if you wish to go that route. Might be losing several mil dps from losing the -15 mana cost line (and subsequently, losing a damage ring slot that doesn't need to roll -mana cost).
"
Jake-Bomb wrote:
How do you feel about using a 6L Cherrubim's Maleficence with max stats for this build until one could craft the chest? My buddy's running this build for his starter and we haven't delved enough to craft most of these items yet, and even though we've got his resistances up the tabby isn't cutting it at level 86+

Cherrub's is fine. It's a large damage boost at the cost of survivability (no res, life from rares higher) and no mana line. Might want to look into a -15 mana cost 6L with T1 life (those should be quite cheap) and craft %life % mana for survivability. Damage should not be an issue with this build.
Hi MoosGames, I wanted first to thank you with this build. This is my first time playing these kind of games and as first character I wanted to make this build.
I already read all your FAQs, read online guides about crafting, etc... I am waiting to drop ilvl 83+ items before crafting (I'm still making T6-7 maps to completing the Atlas).

Could you take a look to my char by any chance? I am trying to find cheap chests with -15 mana cost to attacks plus flat/% life increase but they are expensive for me (I just have 2ex, 200ch and the cinderswallow urn 4.3ex), but for now I have only 3k life.

What can I improve?

Thanks!
"
RoxasGrylls wrote:
Hi MoosGames, I wanted first to thank you with this build. This is my first time playing these kind of games and as first character I wanted to make this build.
I already read all your FAQs, read online guides about crafting, etc... I am waiting to drop ilvl 83+ items before crafting (I'm still making T6-7 maps to completing the Atlas).

Could you take a look to my char by any chance? I am trying to find cheap chests with -15 mana cost to attacks plus flat/% life increase but they are expensive for me (I just have 2ex, 200ch and the cinderswallow urn 4.3ex), but for now I have only 3k life.

What can I improve?

Thanks!

Not Moos, but here's what you can do:

First, Read the previous comments and give us the PoB link to you character. We can't see anything from you right now.

Take all life nodes before dmg as well as buying 6-7% life jewels. I found a cheap armor 6L on trade with life and mana cost for 2-3ex. You can craft %life %mana line.
Hi! Thanks for this amazing guide!
After a couple of tweaks It seems I have it now in the right direction...
I have one doubt, u talks in your guide about precision gem, but i don't see it in the build.
Also, the haste gem it appears i'm unable to use it with all the other gems. Is a typo and there goes the precision one? (I put mine there and worked).
Also, i'm level 76 and around 3k Life i was thinking in going down in the tree to the large jewel socket and buy one cluster jewel with Life. It's viable? How much Life can i expect from It?
I'll put later my PoB build so if someone can take a glance i'll apreciate a lot

*Edit I add my PoB build: https://pastebin.com/DL0WKsbr
Last edited by Silverbane1991 on Apr 29, 2020, 4:46:03 PM
I dont know if im just dumb but i have tried using the fossil combo for the claws and have tried about 50-60 fossils and have never gotten the chaos damage and increased damage when poisoned mods at the same time. am i just realy that unlucky or am i missing somthing i am using item level 84 elder claws.
"
TheAtrocity wrote:
"
RoxasGrylls wrote:

What can I improve?

Thanks!

Not Moos, but here's what you can do:

First, Read the previous comments and give us the PoB link to you character. We can't see anything from you right now.

Take all life nodes before dmg as well as buying 6-7% life jewels. I found a cheap armor 6L on trade with life and mana cost for 2-3ex. You can craft %life %mana line.

Thank you for your help!

This is my paste bin: https://pastebin.com/gdmBwaz5

I'm missing just a pair or life nodes if I see correctly.

I will take a look on the armors on sell, thank you!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info