[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

"
Nytroryder wrote:

Oh I see, I was kind of just going off the DPS shown when hovering over the skill, it goes from 20k to 9k once I pop coralito's. I'm guessing that number isn't accurate?

Sorry i'm still trying to figure out how to prioritize building and am still a little lost since I can't exactly get to where you are at just yet. Is there some way I can possibly share my build?

Yes.

Download Path of Building. Then look up community path of Building github (localidentity's fork), Follow the instructions.

Next, import your character into PoB and export it as a pastebin link (auto generated when you pick it in PoB) and post it here so we can help. Take life nodes as soon and often as you can. Get your accuracy to as close to 100% as you can. If you feel like you lack damage, insert passive into dmg nodes that are already in your path and don't use much (I.E. 2 passives or less). Use a wasp nest asap. Any ring with life + reduced mana cost to channeling skills is good (and cheap!). Rare 5 or 6L with life and maybe res. Balance your res. Stygian belt with life & res.

Path into your premiere damage nodes later. The only damage ones you should be going for is the claw wheel and 2 passive dmg nodes. Everything else should go into health and evasion. Once you feel like you're not getting one shot off mistakes is when you can invest into damage/crit.
"
TheAtrocity wrote:
"
Nytroryder wrote:

Oh I see, I was kind of just going off the DPS shown when hovering over the skill, it goes from 20k to 9k once I pop coralito's. I'm guessing that number isn't accurate?

Sorry i'm still trying to figure out how to prioritize building and am still a little lost since I can't exactly get to where you are at just yet. Is there some way I can possibly share my build?

Yes.

Download Path of Building. Then look up community path of Building github (localidentity's fork), Follow the instructions.

Next, import your character into PoB and export it as a pastebin link (auto generated when you pick it in PoB) and post it here so we can help. Take life nodes as soon and often as you can. Get your accuracy to as close to 100% as you can. If you feel like you lack damage, insert passive into dmg nodes that are already in your path and don't use much (I.E. 2 passives or less). Use a wasp nest asap. Any ring with life + reduced mana cost to channeling skills is good (and cheap!). Rare 5 or 6L with life and maybe res. Balance your res. Stygian belt with life & res.

Path into your premiere damage nodes later. The only damage ones you should be going for is the claw wheel and 2 passive dmg nodes. Everything else should go into health and evasion. Once you feel like you're not getting one shot off mistakes is when you can invest into damage/crit.

https://pastebin.com/TM3Sf2CH why is my dps so low compared to you guys? i followed @TheAtrocity's skill tree and he has like 20mildps

after spending about 30ex i figured i'd be at least close but it's so farrrr. can anyone help what i need to improve?

Hey man i followed your pob i saw in the earlier pages. I was just wondering how much u spend coz i spent about 30-35ex already and my dps isnt even close to yours
"
TheAtrocity wrote:
"
Nytroryder wrote:

Yes.

This is great, thanks for that! I hope I did this right.. https://pastebin.com/7LhJisqf Any and all help is greatly appreciated!! Just looking for recommended next steps since I don't think I have the resources to fully craft that epic gear yet
Last edited by Nytroryder on Apr 16, 2020, 12:49:48 PM
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:

https://pastebin.com/TM3Sf2CH why is my dps so low compared to you guys? i followed @TheAtrocity's skill tree and he has like 20mildps

after spending about 30ex i figured i'd be at least close but it's so farrrr. can anyone help what i need to improve?

Hey man i followed your pob i saw in the earlier pages. I was just wondering how much u spend coz i spent about 30-35ex already and my dps isnt even close to yours

I have an updated pob I sent to a fellow CL in game I will reshare here in a bit. Don't follow my current tree if you just took it directly off searching my name as I've sold everything and gone a new build. I'll take a look at your PoB too.

EDIT: Here's my PoB, some explanations in Notes but anything that's unclear feel free to ask here as well. I strongly believe cluster jewels are the way to go on this build for higher health pool and dps so just a heads up.
https://pastebin.com/LZjsfQZz
Last edited by TheAtrocity on Apr 16, 2020, 1:44:38 PM
"
Nytroryder wrote:

This is great, thanks for that! I hope I did this right.. https://pastebin.com/7LhJisqf Any and all help is greatly appreciated!! Just looking for recommended next steps since I don't think I have the resources to fully craft that epic gear yet

So just a few things to note from your tree:

* Your jewels MUST have 6-7% life. You should be using rare jewels with the exception of a watcher's eye if you can afford it. Your #1 priority for jewels should be: 6-7% life, res (if needed), aspd, any other dmg mod (not crit multi).
Path to those jewels.

* Your gear could use a lot of improvements. Immediate ones to do are: helmet (life, res), rings (life, res - you're missing life on both), rare amulet (life, res, crit chance, chaos dot multi - drop multi if too expensive).
- Your boots have very low life. Get another with at least 60+. Get a better abyss jewel with 30+ life and whatever else you can fit on there from qol to dmg. Get a better belt with more life. Your current one has only 4/6 lines! Same with your chest. 4 lines! you can get over 100 life, so estimate accordingly with your budget how much more non-crafted life your gear can get.

In terms of upgrade priority, my personal recommendation:
1) Helmet (unique -> rare w/ lots of life & res, or other beneficial mods, maybe search for budget "CL chains +2 times if within budget)
2) Rare Amulet (unique -> rare w/ life, res, attributes (where necessary), crit chance, and/or chaos dot multiplier, although that might be pricier. Focus life.)
3) Tree jewels. Path to them, get a watcher's eye with dmg malevolence line (if you have ex lying around) or all of them with 6-7% life (7% preferable) and whatever dmg or qol mods on it.
4) 2 rings with non-channeling mana cost and life and res. Open prefix to craft "adds # to # chaos damage to attacks"
5) Boots with more life, fix res.
6) Stygian could use more life and mods (like str attribute etc)
7) Chest (it's fine as is, but could be better)
Last edited by TheAtrocity on Apr 16, 2020, 2:07:07 PM
"
Nytroryder wrote:

Don't be disheartened, I spent close to 60ex for my build.

So, some differences I could find from your PoB and mine:

I get accuracy and stats differently, so my amulet with chaos dot multi and crit chance is a lot more dps.

* Malevolence Watcher's eye dmg line is a healthy dps boost.
* The biggest dps gain are the claws. Over 1.2mil DPS gain if you copied my claws over to yours each.
* I run CoH Despair rings, and since PoB doesn't calculate that I just manually entered in -23% enemy chaos res. (That only takes into account their reduced res, not the flat added chaos granted by Despair, so my actual DPS is still higher!)
* I have a lot more life from armor and annoints, as well as pathing to more life/eva nodes. While you may not hit my 24mil on PoB, you should reasonably get close, as in 18-20mil within a few ex. Crafting those claws are very cheap now. I crafted the claws when corroded fossils were 3x the current price!

Last edited by TheAtrocity on Apr 16, 2020, 2:25:33 PM
"
TheAtrocity wrote:
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:

I have an updated pob I sent to a fellow CL in game I will reshare here in a bit. Don't follow my current tree if you just took it directly off searching my name as I've sold everything and gone a new build. I'll take a look at your PoB too.

EDIT: Here's my PoB, some explanations in Notes but anything that's unclear feel free to ask here as well. I strongly believe cluster jewels are the way to go on this build for higher health pool and dps so just a heads up.
https://pastebin.com/LZjsfQZz

https://pastebin.com/TM3Sf2CH - yes that pob pretty much is identical to mine but my dps is only at 7.7mil. did i buy the wrong claws? when i inputed these claws i bought into ur pob before buying the dps was about the same if not higher. so i just dont know.. sorry. and thanks for the help
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:

https://pastebin.com/TM3Sf2CH - yes that pob pretty much is identical to mine but my dps is only at 7.7mil. did i buy the wrong claws? when i inputed these claws i bought into ur pob before buying the dps was about the same if not higher. so i just dont know.. sorry. and thanks for the help

Have you enabled the correct config?
Yo, just to let you know, Witchfire brew should already be applying despair. You are applying despair twice in your PoB.
"
TheAtrocity wrote:
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:

Have you enabled the correct config?

yes even if i added -23 chaos res it still only goes up to 9.9 mil

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info