[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

Hi
im having question about CWDTS on the guide you said keep it lv 1, but is only support other gem lv 38 or below, Blood Rage and Withering Step wont active if
CWDTS is lv 1 or i did something wrong ?? can you help me out ?? thanks
"
dcr2584 wrote:
Hi
im having question about CWDTS on the guide you said keep it lv 1, but is only support other gem lv 38 or below, Blood Rage and Withering Step wont active if
CWDTS is lv 1 or i did something wrong ?? can you help me out ?? thanks

Yeah, that's right. You activate Blood Rage and Withering Step yourself. Blood Rage only needs to be triggered once when engaging enemies and anytime it has run off because you took a time-out looting or whatever. Withering Step is spammed on cooldown, just press the button when you use your flasks, which is like every 5s or so.
Thank you MoosGames and Atrocity for providing so much information with this guide and follow up posts. I'm really excited to have this be my main build next league! All of the post guide information you have provided over the last two months has been incredibly helpful!

Question, would using large cluster jewels with 'fan of blades' to replace GMP be a damage buff or is the damage fall off calculated differently when using vicious projectiles with 'fire additional projectile mod' compared to GMP? im considering using two large cluster jewels to just have that one mod and only use 10 passive points total (so not even filling up each cluster node)

I guess I'm trying to see if I can have the best of both worlds and not gem swap... if so, what passives are expendable?

Also, I'm 4 for 4 with choosing a build for the following season and then watching GGG bring the nerf hammer on it right before i start. So if Chris Wilson brings the bat out on Cobra Lash... feel free to blame me XD
Last edited by GodPadre on May 18, 2020, 1:20:27 PM
"
GodPadre wrote:
Thank you MoosGames and Atrocity for providing so much information with this guide and follow up posts. I'm really excited to have this be my main build next league! All of the post guide information you have provided over the last two months has been incredibly helpful!

Question, would using large cluster jewels with 'fan of blades' to replace GMP be a damage buff or is the damage fall off calculated differently when using vicious projectiles with 'fire additional projectile mod' compared to GMP? im considering using two large cluster jewels to just have that one mod and only use 10 passive points total (so not even filling up each cluster node)

I guess I'm trying to see if I can have the best of both worlds and not gem swap... if so, what passives are expendable?

Also, I'm 4 for 4 with choosing a build for the following season and then watching GGG bring the nerf hammer on it right before i start. So if Chris Wilson brings the bat out on Cobra Lash... feel free to blame me XD

1. Technically yes, but keep in mind:
* fan of blades only gives you 1 extra projectile. Clearspeed loss. We do a lot of damage already.

2. See below

3. Highly unlikely

If you go back a bit, I posted my PoB link. It has a modified tree based on this guide using clusters.
"
1. Technically yes, but keep in mind:
* fan of blades only gives you 1 extra projectile. Clearspeed loss. We do a lot of damage already.

2. See below

3. Highly unlikely

If you go back a bit, I posted my PoB link. It has a modified tree based on this guide using cluster

Thank you for the reply. Yea it was more a question (since I have little experience with CL) if there is a level of diminishing returns on having more than 3 projectiles since they chain so well. I guess GMP is just the way to go.

Again, thanks for all the info on this whole thread. I already had your POB, those damage numbers have me excited.

Good luck out there!
Hi, I'm pretty new, what aura were you using? I'm currently a Lv.64 assassin and I can only use malevolence, aspect of the spider and herald of agony at the same time. Here's my character, can you please guide me? I'm lovin this build, awesome guide but there's still a lot to learn. :) Thank you in advance! :)
"
jc1095 wrote:
Hi, I'm pretty new, what aura were you using? I'm currently a Lv.64 assassin and I can only use malevolence, aspect of the spider and herald of agony at the same time. Here's my character, can you please guide me? I'm lovin this build, awesome guide but there's still a lot to learn. :) Thank you in advance! :)

If you look at his gem set up, he has a lvl 3 enlighten linked to those aura/heralds. :)
Anyone here tried to use cluster jewewls? I cant seem to make cluster jewels work I just get the same dps but less crit chance and hit chance.
"
Anyone here tried to use cluster jewewls? I cant seem to make cluster jewels work I just get the same dps but less crit chance and hit chance.

Few pages before, posted my PoB. Feel free to copy the entire thing.
Hi I just played for a week and following this build. However, I met a problem is that i dont have enough intelligent to wear Wasp Nest and cant lvl up some gems. Should I aim for some different nods on intelligent on the passive tree? Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info