[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

"
RoxasGrylls wrote:
"
TheAtrocity wrote:
"
RoxasGrylls wrote:
Hi MoosGames, I wanted first to thank you with this build. This is my first time playing these kind of games and as first character I wanted to make this build.
I already read all your FAQs, read online guides about crafting, etc... I am waiting to drop ilvl 83+ items before crafting (I'm still making T6-7 maps to completing the Atlas).

Could you take a look to my char by any chance? I am trying to find cheap chests with -15 mana cost to attacks plus flat/% life increase but they are expensive for me (I just have 2ex, 200ch and the cinderswallow urn 4.3ex), but for now I have only 3k life.

What can I improve?

Thanks!

Not Moos, but here's what you can do:

First, Read the previous comments and give us the PoB link to you character. We can't see anything from you right now.

Take all life nodes before dmg as well as buying 6-7% life jewels. I found a cheap armor 6L on trade with life and mana cost for 2-3ex. You can craft %life %mana line.

Thank you for your help!

This is my paste bin: https://pastebin.com/gdmBwaz5

I'm missing just a pair or life nodes if I see correctly.

I will take a look on the armors on sell, thank you!!

Alright so a few things to note:

I utilize the new cluster jewels, I feel like they are too strong to ignore. But if you're new and don't wish to take that risk you can either import my build: https://pastebin.com/NfXRBx0a

Or, some suggestions for your current one:
* You can afford to drop damage line on jewels. Get 7% life on ALL of them.
* Your Belt, Rings, Boots, Helm, and even Amulet are quite low life rolls. You need higher life. Taking life nodes on the tree doesn't do much if you don't have the flat life to scale with in the first place. Generally speaking, 112% life from tree is very paltry. Level up, drop damage nodes (The last jewel near witch area is a good one to drop, too many passives for 1 jewel), and put more into life.
First of all, thank you for this build, I've had a lot of fun with it this league so far. 10 days with just this char says a lot :D

Then again, I reached level 94 and I can't progress any further level-wise, which is fine by me. But my issue however is that my hit rate is at 96% for normal mobs and 90% for evasive ones. Is that fine or should I drop 3 crit nodes in favour of the accuracy ones? I feel like crit isn't that important in this build, but correct me if I'm wrong. Also I can't see how you get life above 5,7k. I choose a few more life nodes on the tree than your build suggests and I'm still below that value.

I can't generate a PoB since I get an error, but my characters are public if you wouldn't mind having a quick glance :)
"
ThundraBoy666 wrote:
First of all, thank you for this build, I've had a lot of fun with it this league so far. 10 days with just this char says a lot :D

Then again, I reached level 94 and I can't progress any further level-wise, which is fine by me. But my issue however is that my hit rate is at 96% for normal mobs and 90% for evasive ones. Is that fine or should I drop 3 crit nodes in favour of the accuracy ones? I feel like crit isn't that important in this build, but correct me if I'm wrong. Also I can't see how you get life above 5,7k. I choose a few more life nodes on the tree than your build suggests and I'm still below that value.

I can't generate a PoB since I get an error, but my characters are public if you wouldn't mind having a quick glance :)

Short answer: clusters.

Also, crit is huge in the build. But it's calculated differently.

Crit multi does nothing for us. It will only increase the initial phys dmg on hit from CL. Most of our damage comes from chaos Dot as poison, a physical ailment. Poison dots with crit is calculated a bit different: it's 1.5x flat the dot. Hence, you increase crit chance for dmg consistency and use mods that increase dot/poison multi instead of global crit multi.

With coralito's, we gain perfect agony on flask usage, so any crit multi we get cheaply (don't go out of the way to get them) will add to the dot dmg. (wiki perfect agony!)
"
TheAtrocity wrote:

I utilize the new cluster jewels, I feel like they are too strong to ignore. But if you're new and don't wish to take that risk you can either import my build: https://pastebin.com/NfXRBx0a

* Your Belt, Rings, Boots, Helm, and even Amulet are quite low life rolls. You need higher life. Taking life nodes on the tree doesn't do much if you don't have the flat life to scale with in the first place. Generally speaking, 112% life from tree is very paltry. Level up, drop damage nodes (The last jewel near witch area is a good one to drop, too many passives for 1 jewel), and put more into life.

Thank you for your suggestions. Now I can handle t13-14 maps! (Except Baran that oneshots me rotfl)
I wanted to ask another question: how did you obtain your armor? I tried to alteration spam a warlord influenced zodiac leather but I get the socketed attacks mod only one every 250 alts.
"
RoxasGrylls wrote:
"
TheAtrocity wrote:

Thank you for your suggestions. Now I can handle t13-14 maps! (Except Baran that oneshots me rotfl)
I wanted to ask another question: how did you obtain your armor? I tried to alteration spam a warlord influenced zodiac leather but I get the socketed attacks mod only one every 250 alts.

Fairly end game crafting method provided you have enough currency to do it. Specifically, if you only want socketed attacks have -15 mana, you just alt spam until you have it, regal, and exalt for 6 mods or multimod.

This is quite wasteful of course. Here's how to craft my armor:

To get mana cost, you know you need a Warlord influence. However, to get crit chance to attacks (literally a bottled faith), the armor needs to be elder influenced. This means we need a doubled influence dex armor, preferably assassins garb.

You'll need 30+ exalts for this:

Grab the appropriate Base armor with correct influence and ilvl. Preferably assassins garb obv. Buy a cheap one.

Second, buy any armor, be it str hybrid int or dex base. Doesn't matter. All it needs to have is the other influence you didn't buy (meaning if you bought assassin garb warlord, buy any elder influenced body) with correct ilvl, because how else are you gonna roll that influence mod?

Next, alt & transmute spam each base until you have only 1 influenced mod each. It can have any number of mods but may NOT have multiple influenced lines!! Check craftofexile to double check if your rolled mods are influenced or not.

Next, once both items have the 2 influenced mods (1ea), you will need to use an awakener orb to combine the influences. Sacrifice the garbage base into the good assassin garb base. This method guarantees you 2 influence lines. It also turns the resulting item rare. An awakener orb transfers 1 influence mod (if available, and will randomly pick 1 of there are multiple) and the influence to target item, reroll to rare. The initial item that got transfered is destroyed.

Now you must hope you have an open prefix. Because both influence mods are suffixes, we need to craft a prefix mastermod "suffixes cannot be changed". Yes, you might get a bad 3rd suffix but who cares. It's res or not stellar mods otherwise. We want to reroll prefixes for life. High life.

So, after getting lucky with an open prefix (if you didn't you can redo the entire process! Don't risk annul!) and crafting mastermod suffix cannot be changed, your last step is to exalt slam 2 prefixes. If the first one isn't garbage you can attempt a 2nd prefix roll for high life. If not, scour the item and recraft mastermod suffix cannot be changed before exalt slamming again. Repeat as many times until you get the desired prefixes (T1 life). I say this so as to avoid accidentally slamming 3 times and losing that open prefix. Good luck.
Last edited by TheAtrocity on May 8, 2020, 4:05:19 AM
"
TheAtrocity wrote:
"
RoxasGrylls wrote:
"
TheAtrocity wrote:

Fairly end game crafting method provided you have enough currency to do it. Specifically, if you only want socketed attacks have -15 mana, you just alt spam until you have it, regal, and exalt for 6 mods or multimod.

This is quite wasteful of course. Here's how to craft my armor:

To get mana cost, you know you need a Warlord influence. However, to get crit chance to attacks (literally a bottled faith), the armor needs to be elder influenced. This means we need a doubled influence dex armor, preferably assassins garb.

You'll need 30+ exalts for this:

Grab the appropriate Base armor with correct influence and ilvl. Preferably assassins garb obv. Buy a cheap one.

Second, buy any armor, be it str hybrid int or dex base. Doesn't matter. All it needs to have is the other influence you didn't buy (meaning if you bought assassin garb warlord, buy any elder influenced body) with correct ilvl, because how else are you gonna roll that influence mod?

Next, alt & transmute spam each base until you have only 1 influenced mod each. It can have any number of mods but may NOT have multiple influenced lines!! Check craftofexile to double check if your rolled mods are influenced or not.

Next, once both items have the 2 influenced mods (1ea), you will need to use an awakener orb to combine the influences. Sacrifice the garbage base into the good assassin garb base. This method guarantees you 2 influence lines. It also turns the resulting item rare. An awakener orb transfers 1 influence mod (if available, and will randomly pick 1 of there are multiple) and the influence to target item, reroll to rare. The initial item that got transfered is destroyed.

Now you must hope you have an open prefix. Because both influence mods are suffixes, we need to craft a prefix mastermod "suffixes cannot be changed". Yes, you might get a bad 3rd suffix but who cares. It's res or not stellar mods otherwise. We want to reroll prefixes for life. High life.

So, after getting lucky with an open prefix (if you didn't you can redo the entire process! Don't risk annul!) and crafting mastermod suffix cannot be changed, your last step is to exalt slam 2 prefixes. If the first one isn't garbage you can attempt a 2nd prefix roll for high life. If not, scour the item and recraft mastermod suffix cannot be changed before exalt slamming again. Repeat as many times until you get the desired prefixes (T1 life). I say this so as to avoid accidentally slamming 3 times and losing that open prefix. Good luck.

Thank you very much for your help!
May I add you in game? :)
"
RoxasGrylls wrote:

Thank you very much for your help!
May I add you in game? :)

I've finished the league and thus won't be online anymore, but you can ask my any questions or advice through discord. Akio#2470

I'll be online most of the day every day.
Last edited by TheAtrocity on May 8, 2020, 3:19:24 PM
Hey, guys so I am fairly new to the game and would like some help. I can clear T6 maps decently. I do feel a tad bit squishy. I was wondering if someone could take a look at my character and let me know what I should be getting and what I can upgrade. I have quite a bit of chaos now and want to upgrade a decent amount. If it helps the amount I am working with is about ~80 chaos.
Last edited by EvoBurst on May 9, 2020, 3:42:05 PM
Thank you for this amazing guide!

I'm having a lot of fun poisoning maps and maps thanks to your guide!
I can clear tier 11-12 maps, and delirium in tier 6-7 but I'm unsure how to progress.
I hope someone can clarify a bit.

Other question, I'm thinking of using instead CwDT, "cast when crit", as the build has a decent crit chance. Is a bad idea?

I paste my PoB, so if someone can take a look and help would be gladly appreciated

https://pastebin.com/wA9B30Vs
Very nice guide mate , second time playing through in hardcore now this build , feel like the 2nd run will be better now im more versed with this class and its feel etc. The only thing is there's a weird transition phase if you cant manage to get decent gear paired with jade and smokescreen to get through acts. Ripped on kitava act 10 my first try this build due to me being too stoned to flame dash the one shot slam. Other than that out of the 10 or so builds i've done this month this is my favorite by far with heiro ice nova being my second fav. I think I will play with in the new HC league coming up. I found my second play through too i knew what ways i should take on the tree the first time i waited a long time to get ev and hp nodes. but this time i skipped dmg early to make sure i have healthy enough and enough defenses to progress smoothly. Makes fights sometimes a lil longer but no issue if mechanically playing well.This build feels so nice to play the way it clears etc. Thanks for your guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info