[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

"
Oquiz wrote:
Hey man, quick update on how i progressed so far. im doing really well. I would be glad if you could recommend me something on what to focus now.
But all in all, im pretty happy with the dmg output, especially with clearspeed, its crazy. im still not near your total poison dps. mine is around 8mill, changed the pob to the fork one and also set up wither stacks, but im still not near yours.:) ty for help

I think that's all pretty good, not sure if you want to min/max further at this point. One claw has a useless modifier. Do you need the divination destillate flask for mana? Helmet could be a little bit better, but it's hard with that enchantment cost and recrafting the helmet you currently wear is a little bit dangerous. But when you have gotten this far, I assume you know the build about as much as I do and you know the current market prices way better then I do, so I'm confident you can go on your own here. :)
"
MoosGames wrote:
"
dboySasha wrote:

changed the assembly with BV what do you advise to change in the gear first of all? thanks

That's quite far from what my guide recommends in terms of gear. You played BV before?

yes. please help. What is the first thing I need to change in my equipment?
"
dboySasha wrote:
"
MoosGames wrote:
"
dboySasha wrote:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

changed the assembly with BV what do you advise to change in the gear first of all? thanks

That's quite far from what my guide recommends in terms of gear. You played BV before?

yes. please help. What is the first thing I need to change in my equipment?

The rare claw must go for a fossil crafted one. Belt must go for Stygian Vise and then you work on all the rest of the equipment. Check the guide for each gear slot.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Thanks to @MoosGames for a super fun and viable build. I was able to progress through alot of the end game with it. The damage was pretty insane especially on single target. The only downside in my opinion was the defenses. Even with flasks up, immortal call, elusive buff, and whatnot I would still die to random one shots...oh well! Still a great build I would recommend to anyone. Here's my gear which I tried to copy as best as I could.

I got really lucky with my first claw craft using his crafting methods. It's basically almost perfect except for the T3 poison mod.

Shameless plug..if anyone is interested in buying my gear feel free to pm me. Trying to fund my next build now haha. Thanks again for an awesome build!
"
eHinro wrote:

Thanks to @MoosGames for a super fun and viable build. I was able to progress through alot of the end game with it. The damage was pretty insane especially on single target. The only downside in my opinion was the defenses. Even with flasks up, immortal call, elusive buff, and whatnot I would still die to random one shots...oh well! Still a great build I would recommend to anyone. Here's my gear which I tried to copy as best as I could.

I got really lucky with my first claw craft using his crafting methods. It's basically almost perfect except for the T3 poison mod.

Shameless plug..if anyone is interested in buying my gear feel free to pm me. Trying to fund my next build now haha. Thanks again for an awesome build!

Nice items, glad to hear you had fun playing this CL Assassin. :)

Any advice on what to do with this? Never crafted anything before. Or is it not worth going further with it because of the bad attack speed roll?
Last edited by Skorpan on Feb 2, 2020, 9:22:29 AM
"
Skorpan wrote:

Any advice on what to do with this? Never crafted anything before. Or is it not worth going further with it because of the bad attack speed roll?

The attack speed roll isn't the problem, but you miss the flat chaos damage roll, which is very important. If you don't have a good 2nd claw yet, you can still use it and craft another one. Make sure to only use Imperial Claws if you don't need mana sustain.
My items:

What should I work on upgrading first? I know my gloves are trash I just haven't replaced them yet and my gems etc are low level and the starkonja I just threw it on for evasion/life. My chest had a bad life roll.

I'm on PS4 and the claws costed me a pretty penny and a child so now I only have one child left. I have 0 chaos ATM so I'm going to have to self find gear but as for t1-5 maps I obliterate all and everything

Anyones help would be appreciated.

Update; bought fenu gloves for 1ex luckily when they're 4-6 also bought maligaros amulet
Last edited by Poetical-Lies on Feb 2, 2020, 4:49:51 PM
Hi,

I modified your build to make a CI version, which is working very well, so I wanted to thank you for making such a nice build :)

I have one question: when it comes to survivability, we have to dodge manually, which is doable. But elusive grants dodge chance, and Nightblade support grants elusive effect, so more dodge chance. In terms of damage, it grants constant flat crit chance and decaying crit mult, which amounts on average to 26% more damage, which is pretty low for a support gem, but is balanced by the defensive aspect (for comparison, the other weakest support gem is Vile Toxins, which grants 49% more damage). My question is, what's your opinion on this? Would you consider nightblade for a defensive alternative to Vile Toxins?

Another thing I thought about was using the Badge of the Brotherhood, for even more elusive effect (so not only more dodge and move speed, but also more crit mult if we use Nightblade), and having a chest with chance to gain a frenzy charge on hit would mean we have, if we take the bonus power charge in the skill tree, 4 frenzy charges up all the time (due to the effect of the amulet), or even 5 in my CI version. I'm interested in your input on all of this :)

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Vatinas on Feb 2, 2020, 9:00:08 PM
"
Vatinas wrote:
Hi,

I modified your build to make a CI version, which is working very well, so I wanted to thank you for making such a nice build :)

I have one question: when it comes to survivability, we have to dodge manually, which is doable. But elusive grants dodge chance, and Nightblade support grants elusive effect, so more dodge chance. In terms of damage, it grants constant flat crit chance and decaying crit mult, which amounts on average to 26% more damage, which is pretty low for a support gem, but is balanced by the defensive aspect (for comparison, the other weakest support gem is Vile Toxins, which grants 49% more damage). My question is, what's your opinion on this? Would you consider nightblade for a defensive alternative to Vile Toxins?

Another thing I thought about was using the Badge of the Brotherhood, for even more elusive effect (so not only more dodge and move speed, but also more crit mult if we use Nightblade), and having a chest with chance to gain a frenzy charge on hit would mean we have, if we take the bonus power charge in the skill tree, 4 frenzy charges up all the time (due to the effect of the amulet), or even 5 in my CI version. I'm interested in your input on all of this :)

Thanks in advance!

We use the Mistwalker Ascendancy node, which gives us a bunch of bonusses to our Elusive Buff, which we get on Crit strike and which we also get and Refresh constantly with Withering Steps Gem. I wrote about that before, it's listed in the FAQ post under the guide.

I don't think Badge of Brotherhood is better then a good rare ring.
Frenzy charges and Power charges are always good to have, so if you can get that mod on your Body Armour along with everything else we need, there is no downside to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info