[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

Just curious if you more veteran players know if this could do around 300 delve? If not what do you think a comfortable depth would be. Dont see many using cobra lash on poe ninja. Not a lot of love for this skill on the meta :(
Last edited by hellnhavoc on Jan 25, 2020, 11:07:06 AM
"
Oquiz wrote:
Hey man, im really liking this build, having allot of fun. its going really well so far.:) im wondering, if you would might be able to check my gear and help me on understanding,on what to focus now. im around 3mill total dps if i set up pob correctly. thank you for any help:)

Your equipment is looking good. You might be able to upgrade this or that, but apart from the one ring it all looks pretty good. Now level your gems and put quality on those where it matters and you should be good. I assume you either didn't set wither stacks in your PoB or you didn't set poison stacks or don't use the PoB delve poison mod workaround, because I would assume you'd be well above 5m dmg with that equipment.

"
hellnhavoc wrote:
Just curious if you more veteran players know if this could do around 300 delve? If not what do you think a comfortable depth would be. Dont see many using cobra lash on poe ninja. Not a lot of love for this skill on the meta :(

I think I went below Delve 300 last league (Blight) with the build. I'm sure it's possible, since the build has no problem at all with movement speed and clearing masses of monsters.
In my video guide you can see me at Delve Depth 230 and honestly there isn't much difference between that and 300.
Thanks for the reply! Sounds good. Just hit 60 been smooth so far. I had i think one boss who gave me trouble.. I forget his name the damn sun guy that summons people. Now that I'm grabbing dps nodes its going really well.

It's strange how much more fun it "feels" once you start getting attack speed nodes. I'd say before then it "feels" ok'ish. Never used plague bearer before thats a pretty fun skill for beefier rares.
Hey, could you look at my build? Although i can pretty easily kill the map mobs, I struggle quite a bit against bosses, I tried simulating my damage on path of building and its still around 1M DPS against shaper, which is low. I feel kinda like shit against bosses, especially since my coralitus usually runs out before I do a significant amount of damage. Am i missing something? I've already spent quite a bit of currency and still can't seem to do damage.
"
Vocks wrote:
Hey, could you look at my build? Although i can pretty easily kill the map mobs, I struggle quite a bit against bosses, I tried simulating my damage on path of building and its still around 1M DPS against shaper, which is low. I feel kinda like shit against bosses, especially since my coralitus usually runs out before I do a significant amount of damage. Am i missing something? I've already spent quite a bit of currency and still can't seem to do damage.

Yeah well, you seem to still be in the leveling process, since all gems that you didn't buy qith full level and quality miss the quality and a level or two. Your claws aren't great, make sure you have the delve poison mod on both. Also check the guide section about damage calculation, so that you can configure your PoB right. Or just load your char into my PoB, so that the configuration stays the same (if that works...it should).
Hello, wondering if I can get some help with this build, I know I still need to level my gems but my damage is coming up short.
Paste bin: https://pastebin.com/qQDYafww

Gear:
Last edited by MuTayShuN on Jan 26, 2020, 7:33:17 PM
"
MuTayShuN wrote:
Hello, wondering if I can get some help with this build, I know I still need to level my gems but my damage is coming up short.
Paste bin: https://pastebin.com/qQDYafww

Gear:

Mhmm...the Gems actually are very very important, as a huge chunk of our damage comes directly from the gems. You physical claw is nice, but it doesn't help much in this build, as we don't scale much phys or weapon damage, but mostly chaos damage. So that claw is probably better used in a different kind of build (sorry). Other then that it's looking pretty good. Make sure you configure your PoB right, to get the right damage numbers (dps calculation section of the guide).
Hey this one is pretty good right? I'll have level 22 malevolence. I bought those for 40c and vaald them to get the aoe gem lvl. Is it worth it or should i just sell? I see it going for 4 ex without the commandment of frost
"
ALLESKLAR4 wrote:
Hey this one is pretty good right? I'll have level 22 malevolence. I bought those for 40c and vaald them to get the aoe gem lvl. Is it worth it or should i just sell? I see it going for 4 ex without the commandment of frost

Those are great. For any build that uses them. I would use them myself, but if you need currency you can sell and with the currency maybe improve more. But +2 to your auras is pretty good. :)
After 150 hour+ playing i must say poison is not bad at all but it's still weak than many build because it lack both survaility and dps.
I recommend you guys in this thread stay away 2 mods while mapping:
+ Monsters have a % chance to avoid Poison, Blind, and Bleeding -> By living with poison this mod will decrease your DPS almost to zero and that will make your map become more longer
+ Player chance to Dodge is Unlucky, Monsters have % increased Accuracy Rating -> yeah we live by dodge so if you got this fukin mod, reroll it immediately or you will NEVER levelup

If you love assassin, corba lash just go with this build but i think you can at least afford ~ 40-50ex on your gear, if not you may just go others meta build like summoner, your just need <10 ex to clear everthing so much more smooth than corba lash
Last edited by nqtuan92 on Jan 27, 2020, 10:14:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info