1500 fusings; and no 6-link

Mfw a post complaining about fusing rng is on feedback and not removed/top of feedback

Jesus there really is nothing to talk about and all of you are so bored out of your minds you're spending more time here than playing a video game

Aye stop crying and complaining about this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6Rm8Thb5KU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAcdtRUE0QQ

Theres all the info you will ever need on 6linking

Stop talking about it
"
Mfw a post complaining about fusing rng is on feedback and not removed/top of feedback

Jesus there really is nothing to talk about and all of you are so bored out of your minds you're spending more time here than playing a video game

Aye stop crying and complaining about this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6Rm8Thb5KU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAcdtRUE0QQ

Theres all the info you will ever need on 6linking

Stop talking about it

Never seen that google doc. Thanks for that! I only watched the video.

So it's actually closer to 1200 fusings for a 6l with 20q. I thought it was 1000. My bad. Not sure where i got that number from. I am almost certain it was in the reddit someone created for that video and test but i can't find it anymore.

200 jewellers for 6 sockets. Had no idea about that either and i've played this game so long :)

Gonna have to start using the crafting bench more now that i know it's only a 300 fusing difference between a certain 6l and what could be 7k fusings. Look at the table. One of the six links took 7788 fusings if i am reading it right.

Google doc from the 144769 fusings test here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16LkdWiPcvDqN_OURRC-TrxqYHoaMyQYDr7Pvi9_QQSw/edit#gid=0
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 26, 2019, 11:44:46 AM
#

Also had to git 100 with a 5link in this league due to the fusing madness at least some people had a good laugh about that.
"
robmafia wrote:
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:
lolz @ people using fusings in their hideout.

What's the difference?

let me guess, you keep the item's quality at 0, too...

o_0 What? No, I quality it to 20% since it increases your chance of linking an item.

I just don't get what's the difference in where you are? :D It doesn't matter you can believe any mojos, Gods, Demons whoever you believe it is just plain RNG. I made all my six links in HO and thankfully, I was pretty successful.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Oct 29, 2019, 5:49:31 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
That's a good trick to use turtledove. Keep two of the same uniques. One you play with and one you work on whenever you have fusings.

It's not exactly a trick it's just how it has to be done with brain :) Although it's nothing new to me, gj sharing it. Maybe some people gonna use this "strategy" now.

"
kompaniet wrote:
Gonna have to start using the crafting bench more now that i know it's only a 300 fusing difference

If you find the recipe that is :)

Already said but just to pile on my two cents. Crafting bench a 6l if your time is more valuable and or you need that 6l. Up until recently I ran anything as a 5l and only used 6l if obtained accidentally on trying to 5l. Then I started 6l things for standard characters. Some were extremely lucky others weren't. Took a break and came back and really wanted 6l for a returning build so I didn't risk my 4k ish fusings and benched them both.

You do not need a 6 l for most builds. It is a huge boost but not necessary 99% of the time. Bench it or take rng risks depending on your needs. No reason to complain.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
x4pper wrote:
How is this fun?!

Its not so fun when RNG isn't in your favor. What is fun however is when it is in your favor and you hit the 6L in a couple hundred or less than one hundred. Then its really fun. Thats what makes gambles fun. You risk losing to gain. Risk vs Reward as they call it.

You have a Table Craft for 1500 fuse for a reason.. because that's the average GGG have set. When you single fuse craft on an item YOU are assuming the risk of going over that 1500 fuse for the chance of potentially saving hundreds if not well over 1000 fuse. You roll the dice any other time and you understand the implications why is it so hard to do so with fuse? Its still the same gamble after all. You tried to save a shit ton of fuse and failed. I dont see the problem..

There's also things you can do to mitigate linking luck as well. Like table crafting more quality on the item before trying to link it or in the case of unique items when trying to link always stop on 5Ls and sell those off to help offset your costs of linking. If you do it right and get really lucky you can make a little currency or have little to nothing invested in your 6L in the end that way.

There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Oct 30, 2019, 11:13:25 PM
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
x4pper wrote:
How is this fun?!

Its not so fun when RNG isn't in your favor. What is fun however is when it is in your favor and you hit the 6L in a couple hundred or less than one hundred. Then its really fun. Thats what makes gambles fun. You risk losing to gain. Risk vs Reward as they call it.

You have a Table Craft for 1500 fuse for a reason.. because that's the average GGG have set. When you single fuse craft on an item YOU are assuming the risk of going over that 1500 fuse for the chance of potentially saving hundreds if not well over 1000 fuse. You roll the dice any other time and you understand the implications why is it so hard to do so with fuse? Its still the same gamble after all. You tried to save a shit ton of fuse and failed. I dont see the problem..

There's also things you can do to mitigate linking luck as well. Like table crafting more quality on the item before trying to link it or in the case of unique items when trying to link always stop on 5Ls and sell those off to help offset your costs of linking. If you do it right and get really lucky you can make a little currency or have little to nothing invested in your 6L in the end that way.

This is exactly correct.

The 5L selling strategy is something I've done a time or two but I don't consider the trouble usually worth it, although from a purely financial perspective is probably wise.

The bottom line, buy the 6L if you can afford it. If cheaper or not available use your crafting bench, assuming you have the recipe. If you decide to gamble, it can easily exceed 1500 fusing. This is to be expected. It just makes it that much sweeter on the occasion when the cost comes in much cheaper.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

This is exactly correct.

The 5L selling strategy is something I've done a time or two but I don't consider the trouble usually worth it, although from a purely financial perspective is probably wise.

The bottom line, buy the 6L if you can afford it. If cheaper or not available use your crafting bench, assuming you have the recipe. If you decide to gamble, it can easily exceed 1500 fusing. This is to be expected. It just makes it that much sweeter on the occasion when the cost comes in much cheaper.

Completely and totally dependent on the Unique Item in my personal experience weather or not its going to be worth the effort of even trying to sell the 5Ls off (Thus just buy the fucking thing because 5L and subsequently 6L are so cheap) or you actually come out profitable with this strategy.

Especially now days when 6Ls drop so much easier than they used to especially from content like Legion and Blights. Another huge factor is also rolls for prime example Carcass Jack with really nice rolls will almost always sell off for something decent. Just have to make certain you always buy the best rolls to start with in those cases while still at the same time buying as cheap as possible. Then your potential for profit is there so long as jewelers cooperate. :) But even the overall prices on 6Ls these days as far as unique's go are way cheaper then they used to be on a lot of things. Its nothing to buy a 6L unique for 1-2ex.

But yeah these days most of the time its not really worth the effort anymore sadly. Not like it used to be.. used to you could make consistent profit from 5Ls working into your own 6L and on most unique's as well especially with good rolls. Last League this was the case was Abyss i think though honestly.

There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Oct 31, 2019, 7:39:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info