1500 fusings; and no 6-link

"
Why didn't you just use Vorici?

Because there is no Vorici. The damn recipe is now buried in Delve, and I have yet to find a Primeval Chamber node, which is completely ridiculous, BS, RNG at this point, especially considering I'm basically done with the league, don't care anymore, fell into this category over 3 weeks ago.

I want Vorici back. When he existed, I had the 6 link recipe unlocked within the first 7 days of the league. Pretty much, Vorici was level 5 day 1. With master rotations, level 7 a few days later. This buried in Delve crap is BS. Typically, I end up being done with league before unlocking the recipe, which again is ridiculous. Unlocking the recipe should not be this difficult.

"
Galtrovan wrote:
"

Because there is no Vorici. The damn recipe is now buried in Delve, and I have yet to find a Primeval Chamber node, which is completely ridiculous, BS, RNG at this point, especially considering I'm basically done with the league, don't care anymore, fell into this category over 3 weeks ago.

I want Vorici back. When he existed, I had the 6 link recipe unlocked within the first 7 days of the league. Pretty much, Vorici was level 5 day 1. With master rotations, level 7 a few days later. This buried in Delve crap is BS. Typically, I end up being done with league before unlocking the recipe, which again is ridiculous. Unlocking the recipe should not be this difficult.

Excellent point, another reason to not use the crafting bench is that getting a 6L in less than 1500 is easy. One just needs to know the proper prayer to the RNG gods. If anyone would like to know the proper prayer I will tell you for only 300 fusings! (Note: the proper prayer changes frequently and so one can't just use the same prayer for additional 6L's.)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"

Greetings,

I am not belittling you. I understand your frustration. I ended up losing 2000 fusings and just biting the bullet and buying the prophecy. However, it is where being member of a guild helps tremendously. You can buy/accumulate the missing fusings and ask a guildmate to 6l the object for you.

Usually I get the 6l recipe within the first 4 weeks (last 4 leagues stats), however, I need to 6l within the first week and I have the currency to buy enough fusings to totalise 1500 fusings.

If you are not a member of a guild, get friends you can trust. I am member of a guild and I have 2 friends I can trust. It made my POE life so much easier.

Thank you
"
kestak wrote:
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"

Greetings,

I am not belittling you. I understand your frustration. I ended up losing 2000 fusings and just biting the bullet and buying the prophecy. However, it is where being member of a guild helps tremendously. You can buy/accumulate the missing fusings and ask a guildmate to 6l the object for you.

Usually I get the 6l recipe within the first 4 weeks (last 4 leagues stats), however, I need to 6l within the first week and I have the currency to buy enough fusings to totalise 1500 fusings.

If you are not a member of a guild, get friends you can trust. I am member of a guild and I have 2 friends I can trust. It made my POE life so much easier.

Thank you

It's all good. The current state of affairs is just annoying. It used to be I had the 6-link recipe unlocked in less than a week of league start, then it was just a matter of playing, acquiring the fuses. Now, I can't find the recipe. And that's being level 95 on my main, level 86 on an alt (which is my delver, because he's better at it), and dabbling with 2 or 3 other insignificant other alts, and not finding the recipe. It's just terrible to have the currency to do the recipe, but can't because you cannot find it.

Yes, I could have a guild mate do the recipe for me, because I'm sure there are several members that have it. And yes, I could probably also use GGG's trade sight to trade for a desired 6-link. But, you know, that's bologna. I didn't have to do this until GGG decided to bury the recipe in a hard to find node, and node that so hard to find I typically end up quitting the league before I find it.
"
Turtledove wrote:

Excellent point, another reason to not use the crafting bench is that getting a 6L in less than 1500 is easy. One just needs to know the proper prayer to the RNG gods. If anyone would like to know the proper prayer I will tell you for only 300 fusings! (Note: the proper prayer changes frequently and so one can't just use the same prayer for additional 6L's.)

Okay, it was just a joke. Please stop offering me all those fusings.

If you want to try a short rng prayer try this. Go into your hideout and sacrifice two fusings offering them to the rng gods exclaiming, "I honor the rng god with this offering to beg for good luck!" Sacrifice the two fusings separately saying the proper prayer twice, once for each offering and drop the fusing on the floor and answering yes while saying the prayer.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Oct 22, 2019, 10:41:37 PM
lolz @ people using fusings in their hideout.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
robmafia wrote:

What's the difference?
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
guy, don't complain about 1,5k fusings.
Last league i needed almost 10k of them and i tried and tried, not thinking that i had to invest like 20 Ex the last day to finally link it.
(i actually bought like 1k fusings for 3 Ex like 6 times in a row without having success)

This game seems to be done only for the streamers it seems, that sit there playing 16 hours a day, not having the casual players in mind anymore, who can't grind that much of currency!

I would always do the 1500 crafting if i were in your shoes, because i never had luck so far and the approximation of 1,2k fusings needed never had any relevance for me at least.
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:

What's the difference?

It's just lamer I think. I use the dock in act 3 Sarn.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"

You SSF? I saw people selling the 6L recipe in delve for 10c... or even free.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info