1500 fusings; and no 6-link

How is this fun?!
Last bumped on Oct 31, 2019, 7:38:01 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Why didn't you just use Vorici?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
x4pper wrote:
1500 fusings; and no 6-link
How is this fun?!

I disagree - it is a lot of fun to read all this "no 6-link" threads.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
x4pper wrote:
How is this fun?!

wait until you get past like 4500 fusings used and realise that you could have 6 linked 3 items using the crafting bench. Then the real "fun" starts.
"
x4pper wrote:
How is this fun?!

congrats, you (hopefully) finally learned something about probability.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
While this might not be fun this is in the realm of possibility.

"
Why didn't you just use Vorici?

He probably didn't have 1500 at the same time. He was just spamming some 200-300 and it grew to 1500 in total.

Anyways, OP. If you are afraid to lose the fuses you should just really save those for Vorici. Linking yourself is a gamble, take it at your own risk.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
I've wasted above 3k fusings back in betrayal. So you're "just" on the half way. ;)

Besides that, you've got 3 options if you want to do a 6l yourself:
1. using fusings (the high risk version)
2. the prophecy (the low risk version)
3. the crafting bench (the save version)

You've decided to do 1. This is pure gambling. I've seen people linking 3 items with like 500 fuses and others waste thousands and still get nothing.

It has been said that the chance for a 6l is around 1/1000. If you want do the math and calculate the chance that you still fail with 1500 fusings used.
To be honest, I'm actually to lazy for this, but the chance should be somewhere between 10 and 20% if I remember right. So it's unlucky, yes, but nothing absolutly uncommon.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
welcome to GGG world
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫

Some people get it after 7,000 fuses and some get it in under 100

At the end of the day when it comes to 6-linking tons of items

The average is known

SlipperyJim has videos ( go youtube it )

showing himself 6linking with and without quality and posting his results as well as the total spreadsheet with all the info

You can also forcefully make it a 6link with a crafting bench and 1,500 fuses

So you took the gamble at a profit, and didnt win

Oh well

Some people gamble with hundreds of exalts like its the game idk what feedback this is?

This is a spam post to complain about your rng
To answer your question, it is fun because there's a chance of getting a 6L in a few hundred fusings. The price of that being fun is the chance of no 6L in 1500. Therefore, congratulations on your contribution to fun 6 linking!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info