1500 fusings; and no 6-link

"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:
lolz @ people using fusings in their hideout.

What's the difference?

let me guess, you keep the item's quality at 0, too...
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
robmafia wrote:
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:
lolz @ people using fusings in their hideout.

What's the difference?

let me guess, you keep the item's quality at 0, too...

I took a short look at the wiki and couldn't find anything about linking sockets with fusing being influenced by item quantity or rarity. I made several 6L in my hideout (20% quality). So what is it you are trying to imply?
I quality'd my Elder ilvl83 Exquisite Blade to +44% when it 6L'd in 45 Fusings *Cough* (IN MY HIDEOUT) *Cough* Standing directly in front of Khaom's Throne Decoration. Couldn't believe it when it happened that fast, and thought to myself, hey, it doesn't just happen for streamers...

In other leagues, I've had +48% quality on an Astral Plate and failed over 3,000 Fusings then at the end of synthesis League I had between 28-30% quality on a Thicket Bow and Death's Oath and 6L both of those within 200 Fusings...it's just how RNG is, as said by others, gamble at your own risk.
Last edited by AShugars on Oct 23, 2019, 1:35:23 PM
I've learned that lesson a long time ago the hard way too. It's a good lesson because you'll never forget it. I'd NEVER use any of those orbs without Vorici again. That said it's somewhat horrible that the damn recipe is now buried in a Primeval Chamber node.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
-3000 alterations and then I annul +3 to all fire spell gems
-i give up on +3 so i buy warstaff for +2 fire gems
-annulled 11 times in a row +2 to socketed fire gems
-done with the league...
Greetings,

I did a long and thorough search a while ago about 6l+quality. The information is buried in quite a few streamers videos on youtube. Many believe the quality improves the odds but NONE had empirical data to show. Personally, I always try to get a higher quality in Betrayal before trying to 6l OR I buy 6L already. I had 28% on my Disfavour and could not get a 6L: I bought the prophecy...

Honestly, I do believe that the coloring AND 6l is just a pain in the butt. However, too many people forget that POE is a product that wanted to be par with DIABLO 2. I want my game with more options than less. If I want an oversimplified game, managed by a bunch of closed-minded and closed-mouthed pricks, lacking the ability to admit mistakes and listen to their player base, I would play D3. POE is not perfect. However, each league I play, I see a team that is not afraid to take chances and try new things. I see a team making mistakes and coming forward and saying "yes, we messed up".

Thank you
"
kestak wrote:
If I want an oversimplified game, managed by a bunch of closed-minded and closed-mouthed pricks, lacking the ability to admit mistakes and listen to their player base, I would play D3.

You sure you got the right game here bud?
If you only six link one to a few items each league it's best to use the crafting bench provided you've been lucky enough to unlock the recipe.

The reason is that it's just edit: 300 fusings more than the average. And if you're only linking one to a few items you aren't losing too much after all. Might as well go with the safest option.

If you're one of those players who link tons of items each league then the crafting bench is not worth using.

But the cheapest method tends to be to just buy the items six linked on the trade site if you aren't playing ssf that is. Maybe the prophecy is worth it too?

Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 26, 2019, 11:50:35 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
If you only six link one to a few items each league it's best to use the crafting bench provided you've been lucky enough to unlock the recipe.

The reason is that it's just 500 fusings more than the average. And if you're only linking one to a few items you aren't losing too much after all. Might as well go with the safest option.

If you're one of those players who link tons of items each league then the crafting bench is not worth using.

But the cheapest method tends to be to just buy the items six linked on the trade site if you aren't playing ssf that is. Maybe the prophecy is worth it too?

I agree with everything you've said, especially your last point. In addition when I'm real poor on my first character of the league I'll sometimes be using a unique that I want a 6L on. I'll buy a 5L then buy another same unique and try to 6L it spending a few fusings at a time. It seems to work out about half the time.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
That's a good trick to use turtledove. Keep two of the same uniques. One you play with and one you work on whenever you have fusings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info