[3.10] Elementalist Storm Brand bomber-Heralds Just Got Better!!!

How do you make it work for lv 75? Any suggestion?
How to summon 5+ golems? Base 1 + Liege of Primordial (1) + Elemancer (1) + The Anima Atone (1) + Golem Commande (1), where the rest?
Last edited by Daddits on Dec 30, 2019, 3:33:51 PM
Is there a way to run this as CI? The chaos damage in this league is making me a sad camper.
IGN: Lyne_Pezal (Anarchy), Elsy_Cedeno (Anarchy)
"
Daddits wrote:
How to summon 5+ golems? Base 1 + Liege of Primordial (1) + Elemancer (1) + The Anima Atone (1) + Golem Commande (1), where the rest?

If use Primordial chain that gives extra 3; if not, you just have the 5.
"
Synthua wrote:
Is there a way to run this as CI? The chaos damage in this league is making me a sad camper.

With Presence of Chayula and some Chao resis from gear it is pretty easy to cap Chaos resis. CI is difficult when you not using shields.
"
wodeljn wrote:
"
Synthua wrote:

With Presence of Chayula and some Chao resis from gear it is pretty easy to cap Chaos resis. CI is difficult when you not using shields.

Thank you for your reply. I have tweaked my gear and things seem less one-shotty now.
IGN: Lyne_Pezal (Anarchy), Elsy_Cedeno (Anarchy)
any ideas on increasing single target for bossing?
Please update the 3.9 section with all the jewels as well. The skill tree listed there makes absolutely no sense for jewel placement and the POB link is outdated.
Can you update PoB pls ?
If not, thank for this cool build :)
Are people still on this build?

I recently lvl a character and got some gear, but reading the recent threads, I am wondering if anyone has taken the build all the way to end game? I wanna try sirius/shaper/elder etc and I'm wondering if this build can go all the way some how?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info